aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

What a fucking cunt. His argument is that since an even spread of cash will affect the OF in Europe that everyone should just grin and bear it. Fuck him. Fine for the OF to have meetings and put the squeeze on the rest of the clubs but when the mighty Rangers are going through tough times, we should let them get on with it? Fuck that. We should put the boot in and finish the fuckers off and be rid of them.

Guest Gladstone

Cunts.

On a happier note this Shalke game is ace. I got home late from work and missed the first half, but both teams are still going at it - fucking football.

If you liked that you guys will love this utter pish from Walter Smith:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/gutless-greedy-gullible.17182292

Holy shite, that has brought the rage out in me like nothing else. I understand every fan has their club's self-interest at heart, but how can he be so utterly consumed by it to spout the garbage above.

Absolutely disgraceful comments and highlights the Old Firm mentality and exactly what we're up against. After reading that it fucking sickens me to think he was Scotland manager.

• Upvote 1

Oh football? I thought we were talking about falling over and doing heavy metal gurns. No then. Jones isn't the world's best at football.

England have a good few right back's at the moment though. Kyle Walker, Micah Richards, Chris Smalling, though the latter is naturally a centre back, and think he's better there.

Jones will be better than Vidic one day. But not yet.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it is, but I certainly don't agree with it.

The only good thing about the England national team is the starting line up is always numbered 1-11, and the numbers are in the right positions, usually. Except when Steven Gerrard plays on the left wing but still wears #4. I don't like that at all.

Worst ever was Khalid Boularouz wearing number 9 at Chelsea. WAT?

On the Danny Simpson thing, I didn't realise Toon fans hated him so much. Shame...good player.

Danny Simpson is the worst player in our starting XI by some margin. Rubbish defender.

First half: 20% of the ball, 100% of the goals. Take that, Rodgers.

• Upvote 1