aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/local/aberdeen-bus-firm-launches-tv-channel-for-passengers-1.191837

At last! First finally start listening to the views of bus users in Aberdeen and launch their own, erm, TV channel for passengers. That makes it totally worth it to be financially beasted every time you want to use one their buses.

I haven't heard the back story to that so I'm not aware of all the details but I think the man from the Zoo is arguing his case a lot better than the news presenter who just seems to want to stoke up controversy and push the interviewee into saying something controversial. They surely would have been better served by having another animal rights expert with a differing view who could have debated with him.

I think the guy from the zoo keeps his cool and calmly explains his decisions in something which was met with huge controversey. I don't even find myself disagreeing with him, even though I'm all for animal rights.

Incidentally, that's the same interviewer who threw the "Having your haggis and eating it" line at Salmond, so I already thought he was a bit of a cunt.

• Upvote 1

Aye, she's on both the Ozma and Bullhead LPs. She was credited for playing on Houdini, but apparently she didn't actually play on it.

The picture from that is quite eerie.

loraxblackmelvins.jpg

Kurt Cobain looks photoshopped in, and the guy second from left I'm certain is Bryan Robson.
  • Upvote 1