aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

HAHAHAHAHA given insurance information, im sure that was one of the main things on the bikers mind when they were trying to pull off illegal moves and trying to break the guys windows. 

Didn't look like they were trying to break the guys windows at the start. The helmet window smashing came later. At least that's all you can see from the video.

You literaly know as much about this as me, except you have it in for the bikers. I don't have it in for either. So they're both at fault.

Didn't look like they were trying to break the guys windows at the start. The helmet window smashing came later. At least that's all you can see from the video.

You literaly know as much about this as me, except you have it in for the bikers. I don't have it in for either. So they're both at fault.

They start attacking his car BEFORE he runs the first guy over, however im sure if he had jumped out his car and offered them his insurance details they would have accepted and moved on, afterall they seem like such gentlemen. 

Clearly, they are not both at fault, or the driver would have been charged by now, he was provoked and defended himself. 

Edited by The Milner

Look in ca_gere's above link. They surrounded the Prius. They knocked off a wing mirror. Yes. They're dicks. But...the Prius driver just rolled up his window and decided "a really bad idea would be to run a bunch of these dudes over right now, cos that'd make them REALLY angry" and, lo and behold, he didn't get dragged from his car and beaten to a pulp.

Do I feel sorry for the guy that he was in an unfortunate situation? Yes. Do I think it was his fault that he further provoked the situation? Yes. 

• Upvote 1

Look in ca_gere's above link. They surrounded the Prius. They knocked off a wing mirror. Yes. They're dicks. But...the Prius driver just rolled up his window and decided "a really bad idea would be to run a bunch of these dudes over right now, cos that'd make them REALLY angry" and, lo and behold, he didn't get dragged from his car and beaten to a pulp.

Do I feel sorry for the guy that he was in an unfortunate situation? Yes. Do I think it was his fault that he further provoked the situation? Yes. 

They didn't just knock off the other guys wing mirror though. They attacked his car which contained his young family.

Can't really understand the sympathy for this particular group of bikers if I'm honest. They acted like a bunch of pricks and when somebody finally took a stand and said 'fuck this', they got all huffy and beat the guy to fuck in front of his family. GREAT BUNCH OF LADS!

Edited by Flights

That's good, I agree with that, but that's not what I asked.

Obviously I'd prefer to be the guy that only got his car punched. Fear is a powerful emotion though. If I was surrounded by a bunch of angry looking fellas, trapped in my car I doubt I'd be thinking as clearly as when I'm sitting with a coffee, chatting on a web forum.

Edited by Flights

Do you really not see why this is the fault of the bikers or are you just trolling for the fun of it? 

I know it's their fault the whole thing happened in the first place. I just don't think he'd have gotten a sever beating if he hadn't ran over a bunch of them. As the evidence suggests.

Obviously I'd prefer to be the guy that only got his car punched. Fear is a powerful emotion though. If I was surrounded by a bunch of angry looking fellas, trapped in my car I doubt I'd be thinking as clearly as when I'm sitting with a coffee, chatting on a web forum.

Yeah, I'd probably freeze up like a pussy and lock all my doors and wait for them all to go away.

• Upvote 1

Obviously I'd prefer to be the guy that only got his car punched. Fear is a powerful emotion though.

This. If you're fearful you're in serious danger, how long do you leave it before you react? He's reacted on instinct that he's in danger. I don't exactly condone what he did, but I understand why he's done it. The reaction of the bikers is far, far worse though. They're not the ones reacting out of fear of being in danger. They are going all vigilante. And it was their crude behavior which sparked the fear in him to begin with.

• Upvote 2

I know it's their fault the whole thing happened in the first place. I just don't think he'd have gotten a sever beating if he hadn't ran over a bunch of them. As the evidence suggests.

That's not the point we were arguing though. The debate was over whether his actions (ploughing over the bike wanker) were legally and morally justified. I still think yes.

Yeah, I'd probably freeze up like a pussy and lock all my doors and wait for them all to go away.

Of course he wouldnt have, but he should have never have been put in that position from the bikers, they clearly started the problem and he reacted when in fear of his and his families lives. If he had just ran over a biker for the fun of it i would have completely agreed but this guy was provoked by a huge group of bikers, who clearly by their actions, were dangerous people. 

Personally, I'd like to think that if I found myself in that situation (in the middle of a bike parade who, for whatever reason are trying to get me to stop).. I'd stop the fucking car and let them do what they're trying to do. Call the cops if I felt like they'd be of any help.. but otherwise, get out of the situation as fast as I can without pissing them off! Trying to force his way past all the bikers was a pretty retarded move... That said, the bikers were being fuckheads so I couldn't give much less of a fuck that one of them got injured.

Basically everyone involved did stupid shit. I'd say the guy in the SUV was most innocent because he acted out of fear and stupidity rather than just being a wanker.. BUT how do we know that the bikers weren't just cruising along and this guy in the SUV tried to barge through them? Maybe that's how he bumped the first biker...? I don't know - basically everyone is a dickhead. Why are?

xx

• Upvote 1

Personally, I'd like to think that if I found myself in that situation (in the middle of a bike parade who, for whatever reason are trying to get me to stop).. I'd stop the fucking car and let them do what they're trying to do. Call the cops if I felt like they'd be of any help.. but otherwise, get out of the situation as fast as I can without pissing them off! Trying to force his way past all the bikers was a pretty retarded move... That said, the bikers were being fuckheads so I couldn't give much less of a fuck that one of them got injured.

Basically everyone involved did stupid shit. I'd say the guy in the SUV was most innocent because he acted out of fear and stupidity rather than just being a wanker.. BUT how do we know that the bikers weren't just cruising along and this guy in the SUV tried to barge through them? Maybe that's how he bumped the first biker...? I don't know - basically everyone is a dickhead. Why are?

xx

LOL, nope. The biker clearly pulls in about a meter in front of the car, and slams his brakes on. It's pretty clear that the bikes are purposefully trying to obstruct and slow down the rest of the traffic too. Probably to give themselves a clear stretch of road ahead to make footage on their bikes.

The driver reacts like a dickhead, but the bikers were most definitely being dickheads too. Everybody are dickhead?

Great minds 

xx

• Upvote 1

The double dick head (bi-furcated penis?) theory I'm fine with. Legally though, the fact that the SUV driver was deemed innocent of wrongdoing I'm also fine with. In addition, from a moral standpoint I'm ok with his actions because I don't know how I would react given the circumstances.

I rest my case.