aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

If an old dude starts wanking on a chick, it's gonna be pretty traumatic.

If that happened in a dark alley it'd be sexual assault bordering on being classed as attempted rape.

Some women I know can laugh that kind of thing off, but most would be REALLY freaked out by it. Bare in mind that he's a total stranger to her. If I was at a party with a bunch of friends and started to rub one out on the living room table, the offended people would leave the room and the ones who thought it was just another "funny party story" would wait for me to come and cheer, hoping to miss the money shot. But this isn't the same.

I dunno if he was spanking one or scratching a ball, but if she thought he was sitting rubbing against her having a wank, she'd have every right to be pretty fucking freaked out by it.

xx

Commuter accused of sex act on train walks free from court after telling court he was strumming an 'imaginary banjo'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111064/Man-accused-sex-act-train-walks-free-court-judge-says-men-fiddle-public.html

The only thing I got out of reading that is that I now think I may have prostate cancer. Cos I adjust my balls heaps.

Lolz

I sincerely hope that's true.

xx

It is true - there's a video of the athlete in question trying her hardest not to snap as she stands, hand on chest, on the podium.

I think it said they were justifying it in that it was the Arabic Games or something, so the organisers didn't understand what the English lyrics were talking about and assumed it was just in the anthem. Watching the video shows that the athlete DID understand, given her reaction. Very sporting though!

• Upvote 1