aberdeen-music

Ridiculous News

Soda Jerk

Kind of like that film, Supersize Me, where he eats McDonalds for a month. He puts on weight and feels a little bit unwell. I know. I couldn't believe it either.

Anyway. The "world's most evil couple" award goes to:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4100709/Killer-cannibal-and-Satan-worshipping-vampire-get-engaged.html

The guy stabbed and ate his ex-girlfriend:

The CANNIBAL slit the throat of mother-of-five Helle Christensen, then sawed off her head and ate flesh chopped from her body.

And the girl stabbed her ex-boyfriend and drank his blood, apparently. Match made in Heaven. Or Hell. Or a psychiatric unit.

I hate the Sun.

But told we would never pay anyone guilty of such horror, he added: "This call ends now if you have no money for me." We ended it before he could.

They missed out the "nyah nyah nyah nyaaaaahhh nyah".

The exchange was made possible by Sweden's liberal judicial system. It allowed Jonsson and Gustafsson to dodge life in jail by opting for indefinite psychiatric treatment at a secure medical facility.

Privileges include the phone used to call us. The pair are unlikely to go free soon and authorities did not reveal if they will be allowed to wed.

I'd hardly say they dodged anything. They could be locked up forever.

And I'm pretty sure you can make phone calls in jail, if Porridge is anything to go by.