aberdeen-music

Seaton Park Festival? Any info

rowan

I'm guessing Lethal10 got his money back on Monday since there's been no more crying on here about it since the weekend?

Nope, not had the chance as yet.

I apologised that my concerns upset people and retracted from the topic.

Not sure why you want to rekindle the topic but I'm past with it.

Holy fucking shit, i just listened to that first band..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

EDIT: i am crying a bit

EDIT2: I just remembered a memory. Memory.

Holy fucking shit, i just listened to that first band..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

EDIT: i am crying a bit

EDIT2: I just remembered a memory. Memory.

Those guys...

That sounds like a song from South Park. "Do you remember your memories" is the worst lyric yet.

do you remember a memory of listening to it before?

"Stay tuned for their latest releases and upcoming internationally written album, Oceans Apart"

the fuck is this?

He wrote some lyrics in departures waiting for his ryanair flight back from Dublin?

Internationally written? Most touring bands write lyrics on the road, so this shouldn't even be publicized. Unless of course he's got songs in different languages.

Ah, now it makes sense. Was there a thread about them before? I seem to recall them getting slagged to fuck somewhere. I'm getting flashbacks to a video with a three piece band sitting in a cafe in black and white and the guy singing the lyrics at the table. There was a girl in the band. I think he may have also been sitting on a pavement in front of a brick wall at one point. Is this ringing any bells with anyone?

Back on the refund topic

Drummonds is open 12-5 at the moment to issue refunds for tickets purchased in person from there.

The card machine was indeed down on that day - cant be helped. And if its who I think it is, he does indeed have a refund now. We cant issue cash for card purchases as is the same anywhere.

In the same way that you cant get a refund from One Up after 5.30, we also stop doing refunds at the end of office hours.

Online sales will have been refunded automatically by ticketmaster etc.

Hope that clears things up a bit.