aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

• 2 months later...
Guest Cool Thinker

OK I have a confession to make this has been hard for me to come forward but I must say it, this may come as a shock to you and I hope I do not get in trouble for this, OK here goes.

I am Cool1.

Better out than in. Also I may have killed someone but that is not important.

• Upvote 2

OK I have a confession to make this has been hard for me to come forward but I must say it, this may come as a shock to you and I hope I do not get in trouble for this, OK here goes.

I am Cool1.

Better out than in. Also I may have killed someone but that is not important.

Remember when you were also cool2? Good times.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Cool Thinker

Living the prison break dream?

No I lost my money when I was going down I dropped the money in the water. The reason why I am saying this now is I have come to ripe old age and I am close to death. I was born in 1926 and I am now 86. I just wanted to come clean and go out with no secrets. My real name is Lynn Doyle Cooper.

I also do not recommend jumping out of a plane I did not know how scary it would be I shit myself that why I let go of the money.

Edited by Cool Thinker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You should probably watch her new one then. No clothes. Just her straddling a wrecking ball.

I think this is a newer one actually. Don't get me wrong, both songs are utter tripe but i dunno, there's something about it that I like.

Judge for yourselves...

... just realized it's a 'feat Miley Cyrus' situation. Still, boner stands.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea how I should feel about Scottish independence.

Each side of the debate seems to portray it as being a 'no-brainer' yet I haven't read or seen anything that is proves as much either way.

I'm the same. I like the idea of it but I suspect that we would still be getting fucked over by those in charge. But at least it would be Scotland getting fucked over by people they voted for seems to be the reasoning.