aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Guest idol_wild
Interesting how uppity this topic gets some people...

Is it, though? Is it actually interesting? It's 100% expected, because the majority of people on this website are not racist or xenophobic bigots like yourself.

Is it, though? Is it actually interesting? It's 100% expected, because the majority of people on this website are not racist or xenophobic bigots like yourself.

It certainly got me out my comfort zone so yes it is interesting....you were talking about sweeping generalisations...so why is anyone who dares questions the current situation branded racist or xenophobic? The means the only people who dare discuss this are the clueless racist xenophobic types....while everyone else is too afraid to speak their mind. I mean I know if someone from the BNP/NF came spouting their bonehead shite on here I'd be the first throwing all the cliches of the day at them "you'd be first against the wall ya wankers" etc....hardly ground breaking. This all reminds me of Father Ted now...

Guest idol_wild
It certainly got me out my comfort zone so yes it is interesting....you were talking about sweeping generalisations...so why is anyone who dares questions the current situation branded racist or xenophobic? The means the only people who dare discuss this are the clueless racist xenophobic types....while everyone else is too afraid to speak their mind. I mean I know if someone from the BNP/NF came spouting their bonehead shite on here I'd be the first throwing all the cliches of the day at them "you'd be first against the wall ya wankers" etc....hardly ground breaking. This all reminds me of Father Ted now...

For the record, I haven't talked about "sweeping generalisations" once.

Secondly, you said this:

I wish the vast majority of Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, whatevers would just fuck off.

This is a xenophobic comment, in my opinion. Therefore, I branded you xenophobic.

Guest idol_wild
I also said I wish the vast majority of Aberdonian scum bags (drug dealing pimping whoring robbing) would fuck off aswell....I now have over twice as much of them to deal with as normal now...

That makes it absolutely 100% okay to say this then:

I wish the vast majority of Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, whatevers would just fuck off.

Definitely.

A person isn't safe anywhere these days...

I won't better any counter to emergency72's ridiculous arguments on here already, but can I just point out this sentence again?

That's a lol. I'm Harry Potter's anaemic, sexually abused cousin. I'm not remotely tough, and I feel pretty safe most of the time in Aberdeen.

It's not exactly early-90s Compton is it?

Goddamn.

Son of a bitch.

Shoo.

I won't better any counter to emergency72's ridiculous arguments on here already, but can I just point out this sentence again?

That's a lol. I'm Harry Potter's anaemic, sexually abused cousin. I'm not remotely tough, and I feel pretty safe most of the time in Aberdeen.

It's not exactly early-90s Compton is it?

Goddamn.

Son of a bitch.

Shoo.

type that sentence into youtube....and enjoy

I've never tried smoking.

I've also never seen any of the Lord of the Ring films and I don't intend to do so.

When I'm at the cinema, football or anything that requires sitting in rows I prefer the person I'm with to sit on my left and if there's a group of people I need to sit in the middle. I don't know why.

Up until I was 22 I still took all my washing home for my mum to do. I'd go up on the bus on a Friday night with it and come back Sunday with it all washed, dried and ironed, and with a few bags of shopping. I grew up late. I lived in microwave food until I was about 24 because I didn't know how to cook.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I feel very little emotion towards other people except occasionally guilt and disgust. I am a cynic to the bone.

wow, you're like an edgy yet insane psycho killer. is your mask of sanity slipping?

• Upvote 1