aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

And also Venezuela, the only country in the world that runs at a half hour difference to the rest of the world. EG if it's 40 past the hour in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, it's 10 past in Venezuela, awkward fuckers.

I think Australia has half hour time zones as well. Does that fuck up sun dials?

And also Venezuela, the only country in the world that runs at a half hour difference to the rest of the world. EG if it's 40 past the hour in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, it's 10 past in Venezuela, awkward fuckers.

Nope, Venezuela changed half an hour behind the other countries that would be in its timezone. There are several countries with half hour time differences. Nepal has a 15 minute difference though which is fucked up.

/Professor Time-Zones

• 2 weeks later...

I have no clue how tax, filling in tax forms, rebates, emergency tax work. Anything relating to paying taxes and employment I know nothing about and just blindly hope i'm doing the right thing.

I have only recently (in the last 3 yrs or so) fully gotten my head round the following words: mortgage, collateral, assets, capital,

Nothing. I don't really like texting and I only text her if she's text me to be honest.

I'm the opposite. My phone stays on silent at all times, and I never answer it. I hate talking on the phone. If it rings and I see it ring, I wait till it stops, give it 5 minutes and then send a text saying "Sorry I missed your call. Whats up?"

Text or fuck off.

Guest Gladstone
I'm the opposite. My phone stays on silent at all times, and I never answer it. I hate talking on the phone. If it rings and I see it ring, I wait till it stops, give it 5 minutes and then send a text saying "Sorry I missed your call. Whats up?"

Text or fuck off.

You cool for a chat right now? Just about to call you...

I've never pre-heated an oven in my life.

What? My dad was like that and he did it for the first time and for him it was a revelation.

It's the same as boiling the kettle and having the hob already on instead of trying to heat up cold water from scratch. Just makes everything better.

I didn't know how to cook until I moved in with my gf and she taught me how to cook. I was 17.

It's heating up while you're cooking the different ingredients (have your dish in already so it's hot) then once chicken/pasta/veg is ready to put in put it in, put the cheese on top and launch in the preheated oven. cooks in less time and you eat sooner. You'd be doing stuff before the oven stage so the only difference to you is quicker cooking / warm balls.

I like doing it though. I'm like Jamie Oliver when it comes to cooking. I've got to have everything ready and at hand so I can arse it up as much as he does and it still look ok. :)

excessive quantities of drool

I understand getting the oven thing when it comes to baking cakes or what ever because the time and temperature has to be spot-on, but really some things taste better slightly burned

excessive quantities of drool

I understand getting the oven thing when it comes to baking cakes or what ever because the time and temperature has to be spot-on, but really some things taste better slightly burned

Oh aye definitely.

Oven Pizza's are better when there's burnt bits. Same goes for Pasta bake actually. I just like having everything ready to go.