aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I think it's a real thing. Do you have headaches? Get keeno in here, he'll know.

Hoorna headaches. I normally have a filter coffee on the way to work and another on my first break an hour later. I didn't have either today and my heed was fucking throbbing until I went and got a coffee at 12. Irritable as all hell as well.

Getting a new laptop at some point soonish. Considering getting a tablet (ipad or other) and the keyboard thing to go with it. I only really use the laptop for media and occasionally playing starcraft (so it'd have to be a windows OS to do that).

Does anyone have one of these rather than a laptop? Would this be interchangeable with a standard laptop?

xx

Hoorna headaches. I normally have a filter coffee on the way to work and another on my first break an hour later. I didn't have either today and my heed was fucking throbbing until I went and got a coffee at 12. Irritable as all hell as well.

Start drinking decaf

If two cups of relatively weak coffee per morning are giving you withdrawal symptoms, definitely stay away from the crack pipe.

But yes, you can become dependant on coffee. I'd suggest reducing your intake gradually, but cutting down from just two cups is quite the challenge.

• Upvote 1

If two cups of relatively weak coffee per morning are giving you withdrawal symptoms, definitely stay away from the crack pipe.

But yes, you can become dependant on coffee. I'd suggest reducing your intake gradually, but cutting down from just two cups is quite the challenge.

Maybe he puts in a tablespoon instead of a teaspoon of instant...?

I have two cups of filter coffee and a an instant coffee in the morning, another filter on the way home and at least 7 or 8 cups of instant or tea throughout the day and evening as well. It's all I drink, I almost never drink water, milk, juice etc. If I'm drinking exclusively caffienated beverages I really wouldn't be that surprised if I had become dependent on it.