aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Has anyone been to New Zealand's North Island and can they give me some good tips on stuff do, see or places to go?

Going there on our honeymoon in (argh!) less than 12 weeks.

Hope to god Mount Tongariro doesn't have a full scale eruption - http://www.3news.co.nz/Alert-level-raised-after-Tongariro-erupts/tabid/423/articleID/264379/Default.aspx#ixzz22n6289gI

Where (if at all) can I buy a bottle of Suntory whiskey in Aberdeen?

I presume you can buy online, but if you need an actual shop then you're probably best trying the Aberdeen Whisky Shop at the Holburn St end of Union St. The number is 01224 647433 if you want to try calling.

Alternatively I believe Peckhams would maybe be able to order anything that they don't have?

How do you link to images from Google Streetview?

I need to ask another question about a random bit of street furniture i keep seeing but don't know how to link directly to an example within streetview.

There's a link button to the left of the streetview image, beside the print icon. It should generate a URL to use, for example:

https://maps.google.co.uk/?ll=57.15001,-2.094642&spn=0.000372,0.307274&t=h&z=12&layer=c&cbll=57.15001,-2.094642&panoid=w11Y9oGKnx6uhSjCKI8yiA&cbp=12,271.38,,0,0

Are they both Matthew Kelly?

Nope, Eddie is the top picture and Matthew is the bottom picture.

I was looking for a photo of Eddie with the Frankenstrat to post in the gear I want thread as an example of a truly awful looking guitar but I was sidetracked when I saw how much Eddie looked like Matthew Kelly.