aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Yous all remember the girl i was supposed to be going on a date with and things went pear shaped. Well i was out with her last night till about 10.30 and it was a really good night just as friends though. Im going out drinking with her and her mates next weekend . Thoughs and suggestions please

My thought and suggestion is to brush up on your grammar. Trust me, chicks seriously dig good grammar. You'll be knee deep in effervescent clunge.

Yous all remember the girl i was supposed to be going on a date with and things went pear shaped. Well i was out with her last night till about 10.30 and it was a really good night just as friends though. Im going out drinking with her and her mates next weekend . Thoughs and suggestions please

Turn 18. Waheeeeeeeey! LADS! etc.

• Upvote 1

fritzl-cellar-3d.gif

Edited by Alkaline
  • Upvote 5

If you've been friendzoned, it'll be hard to get out of that. Really hard. Don't try it on too much, as you might drive her away as a friend. if you've been friendzoned it's a long con. You gotta start things early, flirty. if you're flirty early on, it's less weird later when you try and insert your penis. Also, become the one she tells secrets too, that way when you confess your undying love for her you'll be sharing a secret, and not being a creep. But you're young, YoungA, so I'd probably just move on.

yeh ive been friend zoned completely. but im not giving up on her. im not drinking that much as when im pissed ill probably end up going off with one of her hotter mates. and another problem. my best mates sister has been flirting with me lately 

Just go for it, whatever "it" is and potentially make a fool of yourself.  Because I suspect you won't listen to any of us it's the only way you'll learn.