aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

What is the cheapest way of my photos developed either online or locally?

Recently used Snapfish for a load of wedding photos and they're ridiculously cheap.  If you're a new customer you get a load of prints free to start off.   Usually can find a free delivery code online somewhere as well.

I need to get film developed. Not done that in about 6 years so no idea what the cheapest option would be.

Recently used Snapfish for a load of wedding photos and they're ridiculously cheap.  If you're a new customer you get a load of prints free to start off.   Usually can find a free delivery code online somewhere as well.

The newer slimmer xboxs are wireless aren't they? Get a new one. It doesn't sound like a revving diesel engine like the old ones do. Wireless will knock the speed down a touch, but with fibreoptic, you're still getting excellent speeds.

Aye its a new one i have. Dont get me wrong, its not like games jump all the time, and the fibre has definitely improved it, but you still lose a lot of speed through Wifi, i really had not appreciated how much until i got Infinity installed. 

Those network plug things that use your electric circut to network to each other are good, as long as your flat was not wired back in the 70's, i live in an old council flat with wiring that could do with being replaced, and those things dont work so well, i have them for the BT vision box i have. Best bet is to Ethernet direct into the hub if you want the best out of your hub.