aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Strange guy. I spoke to him briefly once. He said he liked my old band, Dross. But then he went and slagged us off on his blog.

I said what I thought. I enjoyed the DROSS experience. Shame u didnae fire on with more stuff. I find a lot of you lot strange in real life. I may have been pissed. oh well.

I said what I thought. I enjoyed the DROSS experience. Shame u didnae fire on with more stuff. I find a lot of you lot strange in real life. I may have been pissed. oh well.

I didn't really care that you slagged us off on your blog. You're entitled to not like a band. It was just weird you said almost the exact opposite to my face.

oh well, life's like that. I don't remember meeting you. It's not really that important.
I don't mind. I just kinda remember the review only didn't like the vocals.

cool. I don't really care what folk think. I like Vomitus and a lot of the other stuff ye did, I might have been feeling a bit fradgey on the Dross thing. It's not a big deal, opinions=arseholes.

I know it's not a big deal.

What's really gonna grind everyone gears is you suddenly posting in the thread as soon as you're mentioned.

I SMELL A SITCOM!

I couldnae give a fuck. I'm nae bothered. this site has ideas above it's station. L.R included. Rory posted Vomitus photos on Facebook- made me all nostalgic, for the days when Aberdeen was cool!

• Upvote 1