aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

BBC Sport - Football - Striker Kris Boyd to leave Rangers in summer

The video of the fans half way down this page is hilarious. Talking about how money talks and he's just going for the money etc.

Who poaches any half decent player from any other Premier League team to warm their bench? Offers more than double in wages that the other clubs offer. Rangers fans are fucking demented I tell you.

BEST FANS IN THE WORLD THOUGH. We are the people etc.

Fuck off.

Rangers to replace 30 goals a season Kris Boyd with 4 goals a season Lee Miller :laughing:

Sky Sports | Football | Scottish Premier | News | Miller flattered by Gers link

Aww, I'll be sad to see him go but if his heart is telling him to leave then I won't stand in his way.

please please please let this happen - I don't think I can face another season with him 'leading' the line

I'm feeling unduly pessimistic about 'boros prospects for next season, in theory we should be well set for a promotion push with the 3 teams coming down likely to struggle and no Newcastle or West Brom to contend with, but I don't see where our goals are going to come from. None of the strikers that have represented us since last summer have looked remotely capable of scoring 10 in a season, never mind 20 and I've not heard about us looking to bring in some new blood.

or West Ham!

So, the papers are saying Joe Cole is set to leave Chelsea because they can't settle on an improvement of his existing 100k a week deal. Who else is going to pay Joe Cole 5.2million a year? Nobody. He's not even that good. It's preposterous he's demanding more than 100k a week too, as if it's not enough. What a shit.

or West Ham!

So, the papers are saying Joe Cole is set to leave Chelsea because they can't settle on an improvement of his existing 100k a week deal. Who else is going to pay Joe Cole 5.2million a year? Nobody. He's not even that good. It's preposterous he's demanding more than 100k a week too, as if it's not enough. What a shit.

Allegedly he's agreed a deal with Man United. According to a "very reliable source" says Talksport.

or West Ham!

Footballing ability aside, I've never understood how negotiations break down on salary at this level.

- Ok, we'll give you ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS EVERY WEEK. How does that sound?

- Shit. Offer me more. I need 110k at least.

- Are you fucking kidding me? You could buy Shaki's flat outright twice every three weeks! Surely you have sponsorship deals and a new book every two years about your vacuous existence to tide you over if you're short?

- I don't care. I need more.

or West Ham!

It's just ridiculous the kind of deals some players are looking for but usually its the agents sticking their tuppence in. Joe Cole is no way worth that kind of ridiculous wage, the sooner clubs say 'fuck off to bolton or wigan and see what you can earn there' the better. it was the dishing out of stupid wages to average footballers that got portsmouth in the brown stuff. if abramovich ever decided enough was enough then chelsea might be well in the shit.

it's high time football started getting sensible again and these players stopped living in a their greed indueced fairy world. There's a bloody recession on, people are struggling to find the money to go to games yet joe cole wants a improvement on his 100K a week deal. Awww not enough to live on Joe? Thats four times the average annual salary of someone... in a week.

Thats one of the reason I so despise the game at the top level, its not about pride or football anymore but about greed and how much they can earn as a player. Do the england squad really give a shit whether they do well in the world cup or not? fucking arseholes most of them!!!

Rangers to replace 30 goals a season Kris Boyd with 4 goals a season Lee Miller :laughing:

Sky Sports | Football | Scottish Premier | News | Miller flattered by Gers link

I actually almost cried when I read this at the weekend. It was a story in the Sunday Post!! :laughing:

I miss Boyd already... The thought of him playing in Turkey is equally as amusing as Lee Miller playing for Rangers.