aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I didn't realise I made reference to the knockout stage?

That "joke" makes no sense whatsoever. I'm guessing it's because you're heavily medicated.

United's inconsistency is really confusing. There's a decent squad of players, most of them have really good team player mentalities as well. I blame Goodwille and his wayward cock.

I actually think Goodie's conducted himself really well throughout the unpleasantness (of which he has apparently been cleared). He works for the team and will be a real loss when he inevitably goes to a bigger club. Hopefully down south rather than one of the ugly sisters.

I actually think Goodie's conducted himself really well throughout the unpleasantness (of which he has apparently been cleared). He works for the team and will be a real loss when he inevitably goes to a bigger club. Hopefully down south rather than one of the ugly sisters.

I don't think he'll go this summer though. He's not had quite the season he had last year and he had the negative exposure of the whole being a bit rapey thing.

I think if we cant get a year extension or more with him he'll end up going next January. Might be wishful thinking though.

Aye, he's taking a fair amount of stick for it as well (innocent until proven guilty and all) but i can't quite help but feel he's been off his game a wee bit as a result and he's only just starting to pick up again. At least Johnny Russell stepped up to the plate a little as well.

Zander Diamond's face is the stuff of nightmares. That was a cracking double save from Clangers though - glad he's always shit against us.

Diamond's defending is the stuff of nightmares! He's been absolutely terrible in this second half. Just stopped at the edge of the box and let his man run unmarked onto the cross for their goal.

Diamond's defending is the stuff of nightmares! He's been absolutely terrible in this second half. Just stopped at the edge of the box and let his man run unmarked onto the cross for their goal.

Ok, it wasn't entirely his fault after seeing the replay. Vujadinovic should have stuck to his man better but if Diamond had showed a bit more purpose and not just been jogging towards goal he could have prevented the goal.