aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Quite appropriately, the word 'cunt' is in the club name.

I used to have a terrible time with them (and Gilling-fucking-ham) in every FM game I've ever played.

I even had a self-penned ditty entitled "Who put the cunt into Scunthorpe" I used to sing to myself (or my computer of you like) whenever I played them

Guest idol_wild

I used to fucking love getting drunk as a goddam bastard; playing Football Manager; and creating chants out of my player names whenever they scored or put in a sterling performance.

Ah to be twelve again.

I used to fucking love getting drunk as a goddam bastard; playing Football Manager; and creating chants out of my player names whenever they scored or put in a sterling performance.

Ah to be twelve again.

I still give some players nicknames.

Jody Morris is "rapey man", for example. I can't even remember if that's the right guy, but yep. Rapey Man.

One for Delboy (and non-Cambridge United fans who like fluky goals):

Skip to about 2:15 in -

fantastic, i was there! I've also been to Scunthorpe and it was not nearly as bad as what I thought it would be. Quite nice actually!

I'm no Liverpool fan, but that Suarez is a bit special isn't he?

Rangers were painful to watch today. The injuries the squad is carrying only highlights how little depth there is in the team. Edu was particularly bad, poor control and his first touch made me wonder if he was playing in some sort of anti-gravity vacuum. The second half was just the worst. I'm glad the Liverpool v Man United game is on.

Rangers were painful to watch today. The injuries the squad is carrying only highlights how little depth there is in the team. Edu was particularly bad, poor control and his first touch made me wonder if he was playing in some sort of anti-gravity vacuum. The second half was just the worst.

Glad to hear it - with all due respect :)

Hopefully, your guys will be exhausted after the midweek Euro game and we might be able to nick a point or three on Saturday - even without Taouil and Eremenko. But then again Killie are notorious for underperforming against the Old Firm.

Glad to hear it - with all due respect :)

Hopefully, your guys will be exhausted after the midweek Euro game and we might be able to nick a point or three on Saturday - even without Taouil and Eremenko. But then again Killie are notorious for underperforming against the Old Firm.

Well, we should hopefully have Jelavic back and he'll be a bit more lively since he can't play in Europe. If the squad pick up any more injuries mid-week then they are well and truly fucked. I'm not sure who else will be back in time for the Killie game but Smith reckons Weiss is the only player who will be returning from injury in Europe. I'll keep my fingers crossed that a few more are fit in time for the game against Killie otherwise I can picture dropped points.

Aye, glad people enjoyed that article, I agree with the comments and I think the fact that he's shredded a lot of the shite that the pundits have said is long overdue. It's hard to see how we can go on like we have done. I was amazed to see the stat about the number of old firm fans in Scotland too!