aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

It certainly made me smile when I got home and read it, but I'd enjoy it much more if Liverpool and Rangers lost their matches at the weekend.

Don't mind City, they've got the job of keeping my newly hated spurs out of the top 4. And they have David Silva. And Yaya Toure. And Adam Johnson.

I liked Silva when he was at Valencia. Splitting up Villa and Silva is like splitting up the Chuckle Brothers. Unspeakable.

From the little I've seen of City where I haven't fell asleep this season he's looked like he is the one capable of doing something different and isn't really having problems adapting to the league. Comes across as a nice chap too.

It was amazing a side outside of the big two had a combo as good as Villa - Silva. Considering their messed up financial state it was incredible they kept them for as long as they did.

15 starts for Balotelli. 8 yellow cards. 2 red cards.

Extraordinary. I bet he kills an opposing player before the season is up. Nothing fancy. Just a massive punt in the head.

This, along with the 11 goals, is pretty much what we said would happen when it was announced he was joining Man City. Good prediction tekkers from us.

Out of interest for a good freak show I watched the Rangers game instead of the scousers, boy the huns were pretty embarrassing especially first half but they were robbed of a clear penalty and handball sending off second half mind. Liverpool were pretty shoddy by all accounts. Does anyone actually care about the Europa League? I find it quite interesting, a bit like the League Cup on a European scale. Spartak Moscow v Ajax was a good game, was impressed with the Russian outfit.

As for the champions, 2nd, 3rd and 4th placed league draw, heard old 'arry go on about how Spurs have good players and are a match for anyone. Think Jose will put him and his players in his place over two legs and 'arry can look forward to fielding weakened sides in the Europa next season. Done well to get to the quarters though.

No surprises there is an all English tie, it'll probably go to penalties. Hope John Terry misses and starts blaring his eyes again. Wanker.

They should just give the trophy to Barcelona and be done with it!