aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Not sure any British player gone to Turkey and done well? Why did Vassell only last a season?

I'm sure Miller is equipped with the intelligence and desire to embrace different cultures to fit in like a glove though...

He got 3 goals in 11 games but then his club ran into financial problems and stopped paying his hotel bill which led to him being evicted. Not long after that he terminated his contract with them.

Not sure any British player gone to Turkey and done well? Why did Vassell only last a season?

I'm sure Miller is equipped with the intelligence and desire to embrace different cultures to fit in like a glove though...

This guy did, although he did have an unfair advantage over Miller and Vassell: Colin Kazim-Richards - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope it's Michael Paton you're after, he'd do well to get a loan spell in Division One under his belt.

Nah, we've got Robert McHugh from Murderwell apparently, nae a clue about him TBH. At least Doolan has started banging a few more and there's a couple of decent youngsters like Shaun Fraser coming through.

Oh, and Jocky Fritzl is back as Stirling gaffer. Teckle!

What is all this shite on Sky, interviewing managers during the game? If I were Jeffries of McCoist I'd tell them to get to fuck, chat to them after the game because that's what they should be focusing on. Bizarre.

Anyway, 2-1 Aberdeen today. Stand free, FTOF.

They'll probably still win the league unfortunately. Although I don't know who exactly is going to score the goals for them. James Beattie? Christ.

Why do Rangers always have a ton of games in hand every season? It's a ruse! I hope Hearts win the league.

Yeah, us beating Celtic twice in the league in the next fortnight will probably help them out unfortunately.

Also, how shite is Lafferty? I honestly wouldn't have him in the Dons first 11.

Can see Berbatov getting another 3 in this game. Bham have been awful.

Roger Johnson and Ben Foster were particularly awful. For United's third goal, why did Foster dive before Giggs was anywhere near connecting with the cross? All Giggs had to do was punt it over Foster who was already on the floor, from what was a pretty tight angle. Bad keeps.

Roger Johnson and Ben Foster were particularly awful. For United's third goal, why did Foster dive before Giggs was anywhere near connecting with the cross? All Giggs had to do was punt it over Foster who was already on the floor, from what was a pretty tight angle. Bad keeps.

Unbelievably bad tekkers in other words.

I watched the villa vs man city match in a bar and spent the whole time explaining to a yank why it was a better match than brum v man u eventhough there was only a goal in it. Five goals doesn't necessarily mean a good match. Brum gave up after five minutes whereas villa's defense was immense the whole game. Dunne was 3rr choice a few week ago. Stellar display from the back two.