aberdeen-music

Weird Things that I do

Moose

Although urine is sterile, your urethra and cock/vulva are not. .

Now THAT, is the worst sentence I've ever read.

:puke:

Incidentally how come you used the medical terms "vulva" and "urethra" but used the snooker hall term "cock" to describe the penis? I'm beginning to suspect you're not a real doctor.

Now THAT, is the worst sentence I've ever read.

:puke:

Incidentally how come you used the medical terms "vulva" and "urethra" but used the snooker hall term "cock" to describe the penis? I'm beginning to suspect you're not a real doctor.

Shut up and sign the form. Times are tough and a lot of us have been forced into this doctorin' lark, sonny but I'm a rough diamond so I won't nick yer kidneys. Well, not both of them anyhows.

After reading this thread i asked my missus if i did anything weird or strange as i couldnt think of anything and wow it opened a can of worms...I now realise i cant speak properly lol...Heres examples

You would say worm i say wurum . . . . .You say Turn I say turun.......You say coin i say koi-in....You say burnt i say burunt...Ive never realise i say these words wrong before....There are many mnay more she pointed out but dont want you guys thinking im a thicko ;) .

It's difficult though. The constant spray washes off the shaving foam, and you don't have a mirror, so you miss bits.

The shower head (or at least mine) is reflective, so it's an ideal mirror. And if you aim it right, there shouldn't be much spray from the shower, so job done. I also turn up the shower to the maximum heat to make sure that it's as easy to shave as possible.

(first time I did this, I thought I'd burnt my feet!)

Shaving in the evening, now that's weird!

Shaving in the shower is fucking mental.

Yeah, totally agree. This and brushing your teeth in the shower. It's warm water and surely doesn't leave you feeling as refreshed as cold water? Don't get it. Done it a couple of times whilst in a rush and it's horrible.

Guest idol_wild

Why the fuck would any man have a proper wet shave? It's sore and seriously horrible. Oh, it also makes you look like a fucking tube, by the way.

Stubble/beards for the absolute fucking win.

Shaving your face every day is seriously unnatural.

Shaving in the shower is fucking mental.

Totally agree, that just sounds like a harrowing experience.

I always have a wet shave, I've never bothered with an electric razor, they look terrifying. However, saying that I can rarely be bothered shaving anymore than once a week, so spend a lot of the time sporting a kind of semi-goatee as my facial hair refuses to grow anywhere but the goatee region.

I have to shave the connecting bits (as that only takes 2 minutes and I can't face the idea of having a goatee), this just leaves me looking like Jack White in his 'southern gentleman' period. Can't win.

Guest Gladstone

I'm with Phil - the cleanshaven look is shit.

When I started my proper job 2 and a half years ago I thought I had to lose the beard. I kept that up for about a year, until I saw a photo of myself from a wedding I'd been at and I just looked fucking weird. I've been cleanshaven once since, just cos I thought I'd let my skin breath - but then I looked like a tube until it grew back again.

Plus - raking that fucking razor down your neck is fucking horrible.

Beards look better, are practical, and less time consuming.