aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Think I'm going to M83 tonight, I#m not a big fan but I like some of their stuff and lots of friends are going so I thought I'd go, but then tickets sold out and I'm now relying on meeting some random guy to buy his spare ticket. There's a good DJ playing at a club later too which I might go to if mates are up for it.

Not much plans for Saturday and Sunday, try and watch a bit of sport and maybe get cracked into a monster pile of marking I've been avoiding.

Sunday: Taking a train to Manchester so that I can take a flight to Orlando on Monday so that I can take a different flight to Austin on Tuesday so that I can be at SXSW.

Dick! I was supposed to go with work but it fell through in the end. I was gonna be at the nerdy events though rather than the music stuff so maybe it's a good thing.

Too soon?

Wrestling tomorrow night, Aberdeen Anarchy. Wonder how thats going to compare to being at Wrestlemania X-Seven (on a side note, just wiki-ed that Wrestlemania - the matches were awesome Tables, Ladders and Chairs Dudley-boys vs Hardy Boys vs Edge & Christian. Also Shane-o-mac vs Vince Mac, Shane-o-mac did his turnbuckle kick onto a trashcan. /end WWF nerd-mode)

Saturday, relax and the wife is out in the evening so getting some well needed gaming time

Sunday, Parents 40th wedding anniversary.

This weekend is set to be awesome.

Tonight: Cat get's put round to the mrs' pal's flat.

Tomorrow: Getting on a bus to Edinburgh. Then checking in at the hotel. Followed by Zoo, then a 'ghost tour'.

Saturday: Going to the Dungeons in the morning, then seeing Enter Shikari, Young Guns and Tek-One at the Corn Exchange.

Sunday - International Museum of Scotland in the morning. Then home in time for supper.

Monday off to catch up on TV and wank furiously.

Friday: Walk up Morven if the weather's nice. Meursault and Wounded Knee in Woodend Barn at night.

Saturday: Long run in the morning. Chilli and ceilidh at Woodend Barn in the evening (scoping out a wedding band)

Sunday: Drive down to my fiancee's parents for Mother's Day lunch. Stuff my face then head back up the road to my folk's for dinner and more face stuffing.

Aye. Own fault for having his head down though. Been a few similar ones this year. Awesome sauce.

I was speaking to callum the other day from the hockey, he was saying they should have a good team for next year, his brother and the guy barrel are signing from the Paisley team and a few other from other teams, should be a better season for them!

I was speaking to callum the other day from the hockey, he was saying they should have a good team for next year, his brother and the guy barrel are signing from the Paisley team and a few other from other teams, should be a better season for them!
Aye, was speaking to mate from the North Stars and he was telling me pretty much the same thing. The games are a lot busier now so it's going to be good!

Aye, was speaking to mate from the North Stars and he was telling me pretty much the same thing. The games are a lot busier now so it's going to be good!

Yeah the last few games were hoaching, just a shame it wasnt like that for them all season. Callum was saying there is a spring cup in April now which should be good, the season is too short as it is. They just need a better D and they will be a strong team.

My weekend will be a bit quieter i think.

Friday - Putting some good quality time into FM, probably watching my Nirvana DVD again....

Sat - Finally putting the old xbox out to stud, or burying it somewhere since the towel trick no longer works, got an extra 4 weeks out of since the RROD first appeared! Then going with Flights to pick up his new amp then back to mine for some COD for a change i think.

Sunday - watch whatever football is on TV and play more FM.

Finally got a weekend off, which happily coincides with St Patrick's Day. Loads going on in the city from Friday through to Sunday, festivals, gigs, a big parade etc and got a night out planned on Saturday when the big party is happening. Plastic Paddys ahoy.

Speaking of Plastic Paddies... New York is gonna be full to the brim with 'em this weekend. Kinda looking forward to it though coz I didn't get to see the mayhem last year. They take that shit seriously over here.

Sat - going to my first ever wedding shower. Don't have a clue what it involves but I know I need to bring a present that I haven't gotten yet. I'm hoping there will be booze. Bar crawl afterwards in my area, gonna check out a Thai restaurant that i'm told has a hip hop venue in a back room - makes no sense but sounds interesting. Will maybe head into the city afterwards to see what the St Paddy's fuss is all about.

Sun - D.I.Y and domestic duties then play on my Maschine.