aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Friday - Finish work at 1:20pm probably go and sort out contract work, maybe do grocery shopping

Sat - depends on the wife being well, if shopping not done Friday, then shopping. Not sure what else planned yet

Sunday - Church due to not having been for 3-4 weeks, dinner more than likely over at in-laws.

Add a few cycle rides in over the weekend and probably a couple of drinks.

Joanna's Nightclub

Boo! The real Elgin Joanna grants people access to her chuff.

This weekend i will mostly be participating in girly crap chat as im off to Africa next week and the bird wants to spend time with me. Balls.

The rescheduled France v Ireland game is Sunday so i'll try to keep her quiet while i watch that. Im such a lad.

Joanna's Nightclub

Not been there in years. Terrible place. Spewed on a table there once. Classy. And fell over outside and smashed one of my teeth. Good times.

This weekend:

Friday: Playing squash/footy tonight at the Sports village

Sat: Off to watch a magnificent 0-0 draw at Pittodrie followed by a trip to Cruden Bay/beers/food

Sun: Hangover followed by playing football and maybe more beer.

This sounds like the best thing ever. What happens if the dog is really ace? Do you get to keep it?

You can adopt it if you want. At the moment there's no way I could have a dog permanently coz of my work schedule but me and my girlfriend really want one so we're gonna take some in on the weekends.