aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

Speaking of Plastic Paddies... New York is gonna be full to the brim with 'em this weekend. Kinda looking forward to it though coz I didn't get to see the mayhem last year. They take that shit seriously over here.

Sat - going to my first ever wedding shower. Don't have a clue what it involves but I know I need to bring a present that I haven't gotten yet. I'm hoping there will be booze. Bar crawl afterwards in my area, gonna check out a Thai restaurant that i'm told has a hip hop venue in a back room - makes no sense but sounds interesting. Will maybe head into the city afterwards to see what the St Paddy's fuss is all about.

Sun - D.I.Y and domestic duties then play on my Maschine.

For wedding shower see engagement party

Speaking of Plastic Paddies... New York is gonna be full to the brim with 'em this weekend. Kinda looking forward to it though coz I didn't get to see the mayhem last year. They take that shit seriously over here.

Sat - going to my first ever wedding shower. Don't have a clue what it involves but I know I need to bring a present that I haven't gotten yet. I'm hoping there will be booze. Bar crawl afterwards in my area, gonna check out a Thai restaurant that i'm told has a hip hop venue in a back room - makes no sense but sounds interesting. Will maybe head into the city afterwards to see what the St Paddy's fuss is all about.

Sun - D.I.Y and domestic duties then play on my Maschine.

Change of plans... working all weekend. Fucking boo.

Off up north to a house with my bird's mates and their boyfriends/husbands. Should be a bit of nonsense and a laugh watching the rugby and getting burst. Taking the mobile dart board tho, just in case their chat is pish!

This place was unbelievable - 6 bedrooms, all with ensuite, massive living room, dining room, kitchen, hot tub, sauna, massive trampoline, bit garden with outdoor seating area, big porch/conservatory, games room with pool table, bar and piano. Surround sound throughout the house. Sky in every bedroom. If anyone fancies a weekend of getting smashed and living the MTV cribs dream, I cannot recommend it highly enough!

This place was unbelievable - 6 bedrooms, all with ensuite, massive living room, dining room, kitchen, hot tub, sauna, massive trampoline, bit garden with outdoor seating area, big porch/conservatory, games room with pool table, bar and piano. Surround sound throughout the house. Sky in every bedroom. If anyone fancies a weekend of getting smashed and living the MTV cribs dream, I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Link? Sounds great.

http://www.glenfernvilla.co.uk/

Go to Accommodation > Photo Gallery and check it out properly. It cost us something like £120 a haed for 11 people for 3 nights, and it's self-catering so it's not crazy cheap, but it's pretty immense! We just threw in £20 each on top of the cost, hit up Costco and had more food and drink than we know what to do with.

Shattered. This weekend killed me.

Friday: Got a bit too shitfaced on too many BrewDog beers (a few at 10%) and some whisky. Urggghhhh.

Saturday: Felt like bollocks, went up to the folks and had a curry, much better.

Sunday: Played two full games of football and a game of squash, I can barely walk today. And I am playing footy again tonight.

Friday - Apart from the rain, the zoo was quite cool. Saw all the animals. One monkey looked depressed as fuck and made me feel sad though. The ghost tour we did at night was fun. Went down to the vaults/arches in edinburgh. no ghosts appeared but it was good listening to the stories. I got stabbed with a fake knife.

Saturday we went to the dungeons. good fun. I had never been before. I shit myself far too many times. And I got called up to the docks in the courtroom at the start for "cross dressing, calling myself shirley the girly". Good fun.

We then went to the museum. time and space changes when you're in there. We got lost at one point. was quite interesting though.

Then back to the hotel before the gig. the gig was amazing. we walked from our hotel near the zoo to the corn exchange. just over 2 miles. then stood in the biggest line ever. the gig blew me away. then we walked back. got lost again.

Sunday.. we went and put our bags in the over priced lockers in the bus station and had another walk around. got some breakfast, did some window shopping then it was time to go home.

Off work today. So glad. My legs are dead.

• Upvote 1

This weekend is the East Kilbride Pirates first ever training camp, down at the National Centre for Sport in Largs, Inverclyde: http://www.nationalcentreinverclyde.org.uk/our_facilities/our_facilities

Training tonight, three sessions tomorrow and two on Sunday followed by an inter-team scrimmage. In between we've got team meetings, film review sessions, guest speakers and all sorts. Should be wicked but I'll be a burst couch by Sunday night! Thankk fuck I've got Monday off.

Tonight - Quiet night with a film

Saturday - Run in the morning then a 1 year old's birthday party in the afternoon

Sunday - Hopefully a 12 mile run in the morning then go for lunch somewhere (probably Buchanan's). Might do some work in the garden in the afternoon.

On call from today so nae boozing.