aberdeen-music

Simpsons Quotes

Soda Jerk

Milhouse: Laddie is so much better than your old dog. Remember when he ate my goldfish, and you tried to tell me I never had a goldfish. Well, why did I have the bowl Bart?? Why did I have the bowl?!

A thoroughly fantastic piece of fiction.

"Compuglobalhypermeganet. Junior Vice President Homer Simpson speaking. How may I direct your call?

Oh, that is just soooo creepy. We were trying to come up with a new name for our Software Development company today...and I quoted that very line - including the Jnr Vice Prez title for myself!!!!

The UFC one was on last night. You can tell it just doesn't flow right either. Between scene changes the 'camera' stays on a character too long after the joke. It's like the live episode of 30 Rock, when the camera stayed on the reactions of characters for ages until the other ones were ready. Horrible to watch. The only difference is 30 Rock was funny so you could let it slide, also it isn't a cartoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Bart, after witnessing Homer and Marge going at it, gets consoled by Milhouse:

Bart it's a lot better walking in on both your parents than just one of them.

Also,

Hibbert: You don't forget a thing like Siamese Twins!

Lisa: I believe they like to be called conjoined twins.

Hibbert: Well rednecks want to be called sons of the soil but it ain't ever going to happen.

• 3 weeks later...

There might be decent newer episodes of the Simpsons but I'm not going to risk it finding out. The ones I have seen have been so awful. I think the last time I watched a "new" simpsons episode it was one where Marge and Homer had apparently been at college together in the 90's and Homer was basically Kurt Cobain.

Horrible, horrible episode. Golden era is the only era for me, everything after might as well not exist.

Oh, the film was funny, but the flow didn't sit right with me. Didn't change scenes properly. It was like watching a school play trying to change scenes.

The simple fact is the new ones are shit in comparison. The newer they are the worse they get. Maybe if it gets cancelled we might get a really funny revival on Comedy Central.