aberdeen-music

Simpsons Quotes

Soda Jerk

• 3 weeks later...

1369563593714.png

Kent Brockman: Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over, 'conquered' if you will, by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive Earthmen or merely enslave them. But, one thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

4T6cSAh.png

9bObs5D.png

ce6pY6W.png

tumblr_ljf4j6NVLx1qztjn5o1_500.png

Hans Moleman: I need the biggest seed bell you have.... No, that's too big.

RaAhBBk4Ti9y8botkz6rU73go1_r1_500.png

McGarnagle: Now tell them what you saw Billy.

Billy: But I'm so scared McGarnagle.

McGarnagle: You've gotta do this one for me Billy. McGarnagle.

Billy: Okay for you, McGarnagle.

Chief: [later] Well McGarnagle, Billy is dead! They slit his throat from ear to ear.

McGarnagle: Hey I'm trying to eat lunch here!
Edited by Joda Serk

• 1 month later...

Burns: You, Foodbag. Do you have a son?

Homer: Yes, sir, I do.

Burns: And is he a constant disappointment? Does he bring home nitwits and make you talk to them?

Homer: Oh, all the time! Have you ever heard of this kid Milhouse? He's a little wiener...

Edited by kirsten
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think the Simpsons would continue even if Azaria and Castellaneta left as well. I think Fox said it would continue without them when there was the pay dispute a few years ago*.

It will probably end up like Black Flag, and result in more than one off-shoot variation, some with no original cast, writers or characters, they won't even be yellow, or animated. But it will live on forever.

Kill it.

*It probably wasn't a few years ago, but the Simpsons has effectively made time stand still. I still see Season 14 onwards as being the newer ones yet season 14 is 12 years old.

They said the same when the Futurama cast had a pay dispute a few years ago. They were going to bring the show back with a whole new cast. That would have been terrible. 

The newer Futuramas aren't that bad but I'm not sure how they made a show that I used to love so much into a show that I just don't care about. The four feature length episodes were shite and I completely lost interest.