aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Bring back Shearer. He loves the toon, he does. There's no one else out there who would love the toon as much as he does. Everything he does, you know it'd be for the good of the club. Unlike folk like Rafa, who is just turning up, putting in an average shift, waiting for his big pay off. He doesn't give a cunt about Liverpool now.

Shearer would be out there cutting the grass and painting the whitewash onto the turf if he had to, and manning the iron press, printing the players names onto 46 shirts each.

Bring back Shearer. He loves the toon, he does. There's no one else out there who would love the toon as much as he does. Everything he does, you know it'd be for the good of the club. Unlike folk like Rafa, who is just turning up, putting in an average shift, waiting for his big pay off. He doesn't give a cunt about Liverpool now.

Shearer would be out there cutting the grass and painting the whitewash onto the turf if he had to, and manning the iron press, printing the players names onto 46 shirts each.

Alan Shearer + Cheryl Cole = DREAM TICKET!

The rumours are that Alan Shearer doesn't care for football. He only cares about "the toon and scorin' bluddy goals."

Cambridge signed a defender David Partridge today, played for Dundee Utd and Motherwell (between 99 and 05), anyone remember him? Even got 7 caps for Wales! Naturally not as good as what he once was and a bit injury prone apparently but a right hard bastard apparently, just what we need!!! We're quite excited actually cos us toilet level fans are simple like that!

The rumours are that Alan Shearer doesn't care for football. He only cares about "the toon and scorin' bluddy goals."

I heard he only cares about shining up his head for the TV cameras and repeating the same adjective regarding defensive errors on MOTD, whilst Hansen ends every sentence with "...time and time again".

I'm certain Match of the Day is scripted. Except for Linekers funnies. You can't teach that.

my god a win tonight in the FA Trophy, Wembley here we come! New players coming in, some dead wood shipped out. Things don't look quite as bad tonight! And guarenteed not to lose at the weekend... we're not playing :)

and Peterborough lose again... what do you expect when you get rid of the best manager you've had in years and replace him with a non-league manager???

Cambridge signed a defender David Partridge today, played for Dundee Utd and Motherwell (between 99 and 05), anyone remember him? Even got 7 caps for Wales! Naturally not as good as what he once was and a bit injury prone apparently but a right hard bastard apparently, just what we need!!! We're quite excited actually cos us toilet level fans are simple like that!

You must be pheasantly surprised. He's game for anything but he concedes a lot of fowls. I heard his wage demands are poultry?

You must be pheasantly surprised. He's game for anything but he concedes a lot of fowls. I heard his wage demands are poultry?

took me a while to work out the gag lol! wanted to rep you for that but apparently i've repped you too much!

He looks a good signing for our level, plenty of experience and spent a bit time in the nick! thats the second former jailbird we've signed this transfer window! :up:

I dunno, he's steadying the ship. I don't think he cut out for the the premiership though. How long is his contract?

He has the tactical acumen of a sparrow and he's possibly the least inspiring man I've ever seen in my life. He should be applauded for the job he's done, yes, but I don't think he's cut out for management at the highest level. Nice guy, probably a very good coach, but I expect him to be fired from the managerial position by Christmas if we get promoted.

Having watched us play complete drivel the entire season I don't really have much positivity regarding the Dons.

To be honest though you never have any positivity towards the Dons, even when we were in the last 16 of europe you were robably complaining on here about how shite we were! I dunno why you continue to inflict them on yourself when you don't seem to take any joy from it whatsoever

Whilst the Dons haven't been great this season, I still think there are some things we can already take as positives. The emergence of Fyvie and Pawlett this season have been excellent. There is a buzz in the ground when Pawlett gets a chance to run at people and Fyvie is different class...so hard to believe he is only 16. And let's be honest, beating Rangers is always fucking brilliant, even if we did ride our luck. In fact, riding your luck and beating Rangers is even better than a comfortable win against them. :up:

A few years ago I decided to just enjoy going to the Dons and watching football as I was fed up of sulking after we got beat, which was a hell of a lot through the Miller/HegartySkovdahl/Paterson era. This now means I don't ruin my Saturday evening when we get horsed so I endorse this decision to everyone!

and to think MOST aberdeen fans removed the "aberdeen should be top 4" chip from their shoulder in recent times.

a tight chairman who won't give out a decent wage, a squad of very average players and a set of fans who don't get behind the team surely means that you will struggle to match Utd and HIbs.

i have been pretty negative this last few weeks but that is only because my team have not won in 19 league games this season and are the worst team in Britain.

i'm all for positive vibes from the terrace to cheer on the players but I think a professional should really be able to perform to the best of their ability regardless of the noise from the crowd.

for all our "good play" on Sat we only scored one goal & could easily have blown the 3 points.

i think most aberdeen fans have no choice but to put up with the typically inconsistent seasons we always seem to produce, beat rangers/hearts/utd, lose to hamilton/st mirren,etc.

To be honest though you never have any positivity towards the Dons, even when we were in the last 16 of europe you were robably complaining on here about how shite we were! I dunno why you continue to inflict them on yourself when you don't seem to take any joy from it whatsoever

I have plenty of positivity towards the Dons you balloon. This season has been absolutely dreadful so far though.

I've been a season ticket holder for almost 20 years so have seen plenty of good and bad over the years. The past 10 years or so leave nothing to be positive about however. Crumbling stadium, crippling debt etc etc.....

Certainly there have been some postives this season, most notably the emergence of some young talent who look to have a bright future in the game.

I inflict them upon myself because ultimately i'm a fan and pay my money and can moan on this messageboard as much as I want.

Is that ok? ;)

Another positive today. Tommy Wright is gone.

There! 2 positive comments about the dons in one post! Yas!

Roll on Todders on Saturday!