aberdeen-music
Lemonade

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Not as creepy as me watching you from your cupboard last night...

I was at (and still am) a friend's house, nae luck mate! I'll be in tonight, though.

I was at (and still am) a friend's house, nae luck mate! I'll be in tonight, though.

I dunno who the fuck was in your bed last night then...

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Yeah sorry that was me. I just snuck in and cracked one off, then I fell asleep.

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Yeah sorry that was me. I just snuck in and cracked one off, then I fell asleep.

It was more like John W.

If a moderator could make an Unimpressed smiley and place it here in place of this post that would be awesome, thanks.

Awww *hugs* You know i'm just messing :p

Teabags and Palmer_eldritch in Moorings this very eve. Jim Stax on the way home.

None were proper stalks though.

This really is mostly an "I have friends, and I saw some of them last night, and we spoke and had a drink" thread. Nowhere near as rapey as "I followed you down 3 aisles in Asda. You dropped a tissue. I picked it up and sniffed it all the way home"

Get it sorted.

I agree with the last two posts, can we just keep this to creepy spying on people, rather than "chatting to my mates at a gig".

Exceptions will be made for creepy introductions to people you don't know (I'm looking at you John W).

Guest idol_wild
Exceptions will be made for creepy introductions to people you don't know (I'm looking at you John W).

Yeah, he knows. He was already watching you.

yeah far too many actual names being banded about.....bring back the rapey threads

such as 'hot bird from behind fag counter at asda' in location other than asda, plucking out a front ass wedgie.....thats the ticket!

• Upvote 1

To be fair, I could only recognise four people on here by sight and three would recognise me (one definitely, two probably), so I'm fucked for proper stalks...

Me, Tim, Jake, Craig and you've met Kev so that's five dumbfuck.

Edit: And you've met Calum so that's six folk you know on here...

Well I saw christy twice yesterday but pretty sure he saw me both times. Went to wave the first time but he looked away! How ace did I look? Not very... Haha

Well I saw christy twice yesterday but pretty sure he saw me both times. Went to wave the first time but he looked away! How ace did I look? Not very... Haha

That reminds me. I saw you and your fiance (i'm guessing) in Pets at Home at the beach not that long ago.

Yes, but sans specs I couldnt make the spy with any certainty. I tried to do the nod thing from a distance but got dinghied so I figured it wasn't you and shouldn't approach for a stopandchat.

This really is mostly an "I have friends, and I saw some of them last night, and we spoke and had a drink" thread. Nowhere near as rapey as "I followed you down 3 aisles in Asda. You dropped a tissue. I picked it up and sniffed it all the way home"

Get it sorted.

I agree with the last two posts, can we just keep this to creepy spying on people, rather than "chatting to my mates at a gig".

The rules:

If you bump into someone you know and say a quick "hello, how you doing?", that can be incuded as a "not proper stalk". However if you end up actually spending time with them (ie drinking at the bar together) then it doesn't count.

If you are specifically going to meet someone for any reason (ie meeting someone off here to sell them something), then it cannot be included in this thread.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

In fact I'm going to write up a full set of stalking rules tonight.

The rules:

If you bump into someone you know and say a quick "hello, how you doing?", that can be incuded as a "not proper stalk". However if you end up actually spending time with them (ie drinking at the bar together) then it doesn't count.

If you are specifically going to meet someone for any reason (ie meeting someone off here to sell them something), then it cannot be included in this thread.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

In fact I'm going to write up a full set of stalking rules tonight.

Surely the only rules required are that the person doing the stalking needs to have either: -

1. Spotted someone they know off here but who does not know them so there is no mutual recognition.

2. Spotted someone they know off here who does know them but never saw them.

A 'not proper stalk' is just bumping into someone.

Surely the only rules required are that the person doing the stalking needs to have either: -

1. Spotted someone they know off here but who does not know them so there is no mutual recognition.

2. Spotted someone they know off here who does know them but never saw them.

A 'not proper stalk' is just bumping into someone.

I'd agree with that. I move to remove 'not proper stalk' from the thread objectives altogether. I don't see the point in just saying who you recently met.

Let's keep it to actual stalking. The whole fun is in the other person not having any idea that they have been seen.