aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

I made apple tart for the first time today, it turned out lush :) om nom nom fucking LOVE baking. I hate that most cafes just buy in their cakes :( baking is heapsa fun and homemade tastes ace.

I used to spend half my time at work during weekends making the scones and muffins. It was ace. Being stuck in a kitchen listening to my own music baking >>>>>>> serving customers any day. Now I unselfishly let others do the baking, but I have noticed a dip in the quality of them since I stopped :p Have to make sandwiches instead now as again few people other than the cook who does them during the week knows how to do them properly.

In fact I just love cooking at work. The bar next door doesn't serve food at weekends as the cook only works monday-friday but I would happily do it if it meant more time in the kitchen! It's not exactly hard to do. Home can fuck off though. Cooking at home is a chore given how tiny my kitchen is.

Having a 4 day weekend is bloody fucking ace-ic. Very necessary too. Yesterday was a very tough day I'm very thankful I don't have to work today and tomorrow off as well is just a wonderful bonus.

I woke up yesterday after crashing out at my friend's flat and I was wearing a girl's t-shirt which was white with a big red love heart and the words kiss me in the middle of it. For once I'm quite happy not to remember the final hours of the previous night.