aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Pan on medium heat.

Butter in pan.

Eggs in pan (unwhisked and unseasoned).

'Whisk' eggs in pan with spatula.

Alternate pan on and off the heat until eggs start to thicken/look nice (whilst stirring a bit).

Crme fraiche in pan (slows down cooking process from residual heat in pan, stops eggs from overcooking).

Season and put on toast.

EAT :love:

No fucking microwave required. :moody:

Guest idol_wild

I'm hungry. Hungry for eggs.

I love a good poached egg, me. Poaching an egg in pre-simmering water is a very subtle art. The results are glorious if done well, though.

Rocket, parmesan, done.

Egg-talk is ace-ic.

I do it in the micro 'cause I'm a lazy bastard in the mornings.

3 eggs in a bowl, whisk with a fork (i don't have a whisk you see), add a splash of milk. In the Micro for 1.30. Stir again to keep 'em scrambled. In again. Repeat until cooked. Season. Stir about again. Bung 'em on toast. That's my method.

Ace-ic - The good feeling you get after completing a good deed.

I chased a dog about White Myers / Lang Stracht for a good half hour last night trying to see it's tag to get in touch with owner. Even used a slice of bread I just bought to coax it out of Lidl car park. After a phone call to SSPCA and Grampian Police (plus an update, and another call to say it's safe) the owner stops on Lang Stracht down near woodend in a car with her family and takes the dog in. What an eventful night. Good to know the dog's safe. And if it wasn't their dog and they're away to eat it - at least it's not running through the junctions on Lang Stracht again.

My bank giving me $125 because I'm foreign. Seriously. When I opened my bank account the guy said that if I used my Scottish bank card at an atm machine it'd ask me if I wanted to open a US bank account and if I chose yes they'd give me some free cash. That cash got added to my account today. Bonus!

My bank giving me $125 because I'm foreign. Seriously. When I opened my bank account the guy said that if I used my Scottish bank card at an atm machine it'd ask me if I wanted to open a US bank account and if I chose yes they'd give me some free cash. That cash got added to my account today. Bonus!

I'm guessing that you have to be a resident in the States to get it? A bit of a silly question, but I'm heading to Austin next month, and an extra $125 would come in handy.

I'm guessing that you have to be a resident in the States to get it? A bit of a silly question, but I'm heading to Austin next month, and an extra $125 would come in handy.

Nope, anyone can open an account. It's taken 3 months to clear though and there was some stipulation that I had to make at least 5 transactions with my debit card per month. So depends how long ull be in Austin whether its worth it.