aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

Puppies are great. Dogs are great. Appreciated.

Have you got a name lined up?

I love dogs too. It's technically going to be my flatmate's dog (since he's paying a fuckload of money for it) so he's picked the name - Shadow - which I don't really like, but it's not really my place to tell him what to name his dog. It's just an itsy bitsy puppy at the moment, we can't take it home until it's 10 weeks old or something, which isn't until the start of July.

Our first Rottweiler was called Shadow, because my mum thought it looked like a brown dog stood in the shade, as all the tan markings are underneath. Also, she chased shadows on the ground and up the walls, which led to alot of running into walls. Dogs are ace.

We also had a Rotty called Zeus, because we predicted he was going to grow huge, like his Dad. He ended up being a bit boney and small. Let down.

Rottweilers are awesome

rottweiler.jpg

Guest Bob Knob

Waiting for the bus, deciding to go into William Hill and slamming 5 on zero and it coming up! walked out with about 180 - just in time for the bus.

You know when you get a bit of a song stuck in your head and you don't know what it is/can't remember what it is and you spend all day trying to figure out how the rest of it goes?

I JUST figured out that the tune I've had stuck in my head all day is the intro to 'Holiday in Cambodia'

YES. Now I can listen to it and get it out of my head.