aberdeen-music

Ace-ic....

DJ Jo-D

You know something, after hearing you going on about Rufus Wainwright on here last year, I went and bought one of his albums and it was absolutely shit. You owe me an album.

One of my friends did the same to me, but as I'm wise and wanted to save all my money to become a hardened alcoholic, I downloaded two songs she recommended to me instead.

Rufus Wainwright hence joined the List Of Musicians I Have An Irrational Hatred For.

I feel a blog coming...

Guest Bob Knob
Got the job I interviewed for in London. I'll be working in Old Forge, New York from mid-June through to the 12th of September. :D

That means nothing to me but sounds ace! Well done you muggy little mink :up:

Waking up at 5am, then realising my shift doesn't start until 2!

Going to work, then being told I'm not working today!

Getting an unconditional to Abdn Uni to study English!

The weather!

The exclamation mark!

Loads of work in the gym finally starting to pay off!

:up:

Waking up at 5am, then realising my shift doesn't start until 2!

Going to work, then being told I'm not working today!

Getting an unconditional to Abdn Uni to study English!

The weather!

The exclamation mark!

Loads of work in the gym finally starting to pay off!

:up:

Sounds great, sir!

(but you're still ginger)

well done sir. Job prospects'll be bleak but the intellectofanny on that course is generally phenomenal.

my ace-ic = Goodbye boredom, hello 50 meg broadband! Gettin installed next week.

Thanks very much! A degree's a degree though man, job prospects won't be as bleak as if I didn't have one (arguably). And this way I have more of a prospect in a career involving English than if I just got some work experience at a newspaper (again, arguably)

Either way, I'm really looking forward to it. And yeah, I've heard about the females that study English; pretty much the only reason I have been going to the gym.

What's the scoop with that? Details please :)

Ignore the details under my avatar, I'm based in Edinburgh now. More importantly, in a virgin media fibre optic catchment area. Sorry to get you excited. Apparently, it's 45 meg minimum guarenteed. Fuck all this distance from the exchange nonsense, this is the future.

Ignore the details under my avatar, I'm based in Edinburgh now. More importantly, in a virgin media fibre optic catchment area. Sorry to get you excited. Apparently, it's 45 meg minimum guarenteed. Fuck all this distance from the exchange nonsense, this is the future.

Ahhh, that explains it you wee scamp :p