aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

Might sound harsh, but it makes you think when you see what another young mum did when she was in the same situation -

BBC NEWS | England | West Yorkshire | Jane Tomlinson loses cancer fight

Totally bang on, I had to take a deep breath at work today when someone asked me my opinion on this whole pile of nonsense.

Tomlinson fought on, started doing a stupid amount of exercise, rasied the arse end of 2 million for other people, and died with dignity. Buddha is selling stories about losing the fight for around 100,000 a time for her family's (and that cunt Clifford's) own good and will die a media heroine despite being a less than bright borderline racist. Wouldn't wish the disease on anyone, but it is showing her up for who she is.

Just a shame most of our society are pile of wasted wanks who keep buying all the papers, mind you.

In summary: our world is rubbish.

not :up:

i dunno...i kinda find it hard to joke about cancer, no matter who the victim is. maybe i'm just a bit of a sap...

Careful there mate, might end up getting a bit of a backlash if you don't find cancer very funny.

Guest treader.

Dunno bout anyone else but I'm getting pretty fucking sick of seeing her ugly mug on the front of EVERY glossy magazine and newspaper.

She is not pretty in the slightest, hair or no hair.