aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

Is it not time to close this now? It is in very bad taste, i dont see the humour in laughing at someone who is dead. Or is this acceptable now on here? There is no discussion going on here just people posting sick pictures or jokes, not a great advertisment for this site id have thought.

Listen.... SHE choose to live her life (and death) in full view of the nation, her and her hangers on (family) have earned HUGE ammounts of cash out of it, her life was a joke and she ended up loved and hated in equal ammounts, can I suggest if you are too sensitive to take these jokes for what they are then dont come back to the thread....simple.

No one wished her dead, now she is...life goes on... amen!!

• Upvote 1

Listen.... SHE choose to live her life (and death) in full view of the nation, her and her hangers on (family) have earned HUGE ammounts of cash out of it, her life was a joke and she ended up loved and hated in equal ammounts, can I suggest if you are too sensitive to take these jokes for what they are then dont come back to the thread....simple.

No one wished her dead, now she is...life goes on... amen!!

the jokes dont particularly bother me to be honest ive made and heard worse in my time, i just dont see the need for a thread thats sole purpose now is to castrate a person who has died, it doesnt look good for the site and its all gone a bit too far now.

Frosty said there was discussion still to be had on this topic but there has been nothing but shit jokes and pictures taking the piss, just seems in very bad taste to me, but meh i dont moderate so i guess i shouldnt really care.

the jokes dont particularly bother me to be honest ive made and heard worse in my time, i just dont see the need for a thread thats sole purpose now is to castrate a person who has died, it doesnt look good for the site and its all gone a bit too far now.

Frosty said there was discussion still to be had on this topic but there has been nothing but shit jokes and pictures taking the piss, just seems in very bad taste to me, but meh i dont moderate so i guess i shouldnt really care.

Really? o_O

What good would that do?

Fair points and all that, but they kinda ring hollow with that joke in your signature. Not that fear of offending anyone has ever stopped me saying anything (!) but the moral stance doesn't really cut it alongside a paedo joke.

Just pointing it out..

:up:

why not take the piss out of the whole debarcle? yes a young woman with children has died and that is sad but how many other young women with a lot more integrity and soul than jade goody died the same day or have terminal cancer? the whole thing is one long boring charade and now we get talk of a bloody film about it all!