aberdeen-music

Jade is dead...

Hog

I just don't that there are thousands of people all over the United Kingdom probably going through the same illness, but since she is famous for living in a house, she gets special treatment, why don't celebs help out the average person with nice gifts to help them through there last few months rather than someone who has quite alot of cash probably and is rascist.

How's she getting "special treatment"?

Its only the sun but Elton John is giving her a wedding dress and the guy from harrods is giving her heaps of free stuff, just read in the Sun last night. So Special Treatment

I'm sure there's celebrities out there who give to 'normal' people, but we just don't hear about it all that often.

She's hardly getting 'special treatment', just her 'friends' helping her out. If it was my friend I'd give them a wedding dress if they wanted to get married before their death.

Its only the sun but Elton John is giving her a wedding dress and the guy from harrods is giving her heaps of free stuff, just read in the Sun last night. So Special Treatment

And are you stupid enough to think that people's acquaintances and friends wouldn't do the same for their friends regardless of their level of wealth? It's called helping people out. So, say your mum got cancer, do you think that her friends wouldn't offer to help her out at all if she was in a similar situation?

I'm sure there's celebrities out there who give to 'normal' people, but we just don't hear about it all that often.

She's hardly getting 'special treatment', just her 'friends' helping her out. If it was my friend I'd give them a wedding dress if they wanted to get married before their death.

Great minds yadda yadda :D

And are you stupid enough to think that people's acquaintances and friends wouldn't do the same for their friends regardless of their level of wealth? It's called helping people out. So, say your mum got cancer, do you think that her friends wouldn't offer to help her out at all if she was in a similar situation?

Of course they would you fucking idoit, but there close friends who see each other every day or who grew up with her, you really can't say Eltoh John is close personal friend with Jade goody, I think the thing that piss's me off is people selling there story any story to the paper when she first got cancer she was selling herself, not now really but yeah, i don't really care. More important interesting things in thisn planet.

• Upvote 1

Of course they would you fucking idoit, but there close friends who see each other every day or who grew up with her, you really can't say Eltoh John is close personal friend with Jade goody, I think the thing that piss's me off is people selling there story any story to the paper when she first got cancer she was selling herself, not now really but yeah, i don't really care. More important interesting things in thisn planet.

Haha, you're so stupid it's unreal. How do you know whether people like that are close friends or whatever. Have a bit more compassion mate. I hope nothing bad happens to you at any point because i'll be the first person telling you to man the fuck up. And yes, there are more intersting things on this planet yet it's important enough for you to comment on it on an internet forum. If you don't care, don't pay any mind.

This would have been splashed over the papers with or without Jade's cooperation, so why the fuck not get a load of money for it, especially considering that it's in keeping with the way her income has come in so far? I fail to see how it can be a bad thing to have something like Cancer in the public eye - if it means that just one person donates a tenner to research/providing care, it's a positive step.

to be honest the more i read and hear about this the more i feel sorry for her, she is obviously not very smart and had a very bad upbringing and the only way she could make money is the way she had. Fair play i say, let her make as much for her kids as possible, no one on here could say if they were going to die and leave kids behind they wouldnt do as much as possible to make sure your kids were going to have at least a good start financially in life.

she is obviously not very smart and had a very bad upbringing and the only way she could make money is the way she had.
she was a hair-dresser before going into the big brother house. I imagine she could have kept doing that and lived quite easily like every other one of the 1,000,000s that aren't very smart.

she's not the brightest tool in the box everyone knows that, wonder who is going to bring the kids up? either the father or her mother i guess. tweed is not the father of her children so i doubt he'll want much to do with them when she's gone but i bet he makes a fortune out of the whole thing.

Whilst I understand that she's wanting to raise cash for her kids... I'm baffled that she hasn't asked her wedding guests/magazines to donate to cancer charities, in order to help other families going through the same thing or even prevent other families from going through the same thing.

I'm sure her kids have got plenty cash stashed away by now.

Spot on Ms Burnham.

It's a sad indictment of today's fame-at-all-costs society that she and her handlers are milking this situation for all it is worth. Some good might have been done here, but instead, they are going to plaster her fat, gormless, ugly face all over the media, as a last big "Fuck You" to taste and intelligence.

Decent, hard-working folks who have actually contributed to their respective communities are dying of cancer every day. So why should this sub-normal, moronic, ignorant, racist, complete and utter waste of skin command so much attention? because she appeared in a game show?

Jeez Louise!!!

When are they opening up other planets to potential new settlers?

I want off this spinning ball of shite.