aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest treader.

Have I missed something?!

Guest treader.

Who/What the fuck is Lady GaGa????!?!

Also, why is her ass the size of a fucking bus?!

She used to write for the likes of Britney Spears and then decided just to have a bash herself. She describes her sound as being "shamelessly commercial" and is and out and out pop act.

I don't think she has a rear like a bus. I like her clothes. She has good dress sense. Apparently she supported the pussycat dolls last weekend at the AECC.

I was accosted my Lady Ga Ga or fitever her name is that was supporting the Pussycat Dogs.

She introduced herself and offered her hand - which I gladly shook, and introduced myself as Lecht Polanski and told her I was from Poland in a dodgy accent - she is nice .

I was accosted my Lady Ga Ga or fitever her name is that was supporting the Pussycat Dogs.

She introduced herself and offered her hand - which I gladly shook, and introduced myself as Lecht Polanski and told her I was from Poland in a dodgy accent - she is nice .

Posts like this just bring joy to my life.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

just another rubbish rich chart pop singer with an 'edgy' gimmick...

Katy is a tasty chick wi slightly lesbotic tendencies - her moo tastes funny and aparently she prefers Pete to Heather noo .

That when i grow up song makes me want to end my life.

oh god i am with you on that one... pop song writers seem to have gotten sooo lazy recently. songs just seem so bashed together. its surely not that hard to get a song based on verse chorus verse chorus to flow properly is it?

love lockdown ftw! the chorus drums are gorgeous

That when i grow up song makes me want to end my life.

who is behind this song? every time i hear it on the radio at work i feel a little angry but mostly just sad about the world.

who is behind this song? every time i hear it on the radio at work i feel a little angry but mostly just sad about the world.

Pussycat Dolls do it.

As for Lady Gaga, she's inoffensive pop. That song "Just Dance" is a pretty well paced slab of straight-up pop and ticks all the boxes required for a chart-topping song these days.

There's no chance i'd go out and buy one of her CDs but at the same time i'm not too stupid to see why she's popular.

Pussycat Dolls do it.

As for Lady Gaga, she's inoffensive pop. That song "Just Dance" is a pretty well paced slab of straight-up pop and ticks all the boxes required for a chart-topping song these days.

There's no chance i'd go out and buy one of her CDs but at the same time i'm not too stupid to see why she's popular.

Here, why aren't you pretending not to have heard of her because you're soooo indifferent to what all those, like, sheep are listening to? You better do some fairly rapid name-dropping to regain your credibility ;)

Here, why aren't you pretending not to have heard of her because you're soooo indifferent to what all those, like, sheep are listening to? You better do some fairly rapid name-dropping to regain your credibility ;)

Shit.....

We both know i listen to sheep stuff all the time :)

I hate that Lady GaGa song. Though, I had no idea she used to write for Britney. She was probably my hero when I was about 6.

As for the Pussycat Dolls; I used to think they were the slaggiest of slags, but actually, some of their covers are pretty good, and 'Buttons' is a friggin' choon.

If I had the talent to write songs for the likes of Britney Spears, I wouldn't want the bother of prancing around on a stage performing them myself.

Shit.....

We both know i listen to sheep stuff all the time :)

I think what you mean is something like, "The Jonas Brothers? I don't know who they are, are they anything like the Kinsella Brothers?"

:p

If I had the talent to write songs for the likes of Britney Spears, I wouldn't want the bother of prancing around on a stage performing them myself.

Really? I would be the other way round.

I think what you mean is something like, "The Jonas Brothers? I don't know who they are, are they anything like the Kinsella Brothers?"

:p

Hahaha.

Jona(h) Matranga has brothers? o_O

:D