aberdeen-music

Have I missed something?!

Guest treader.

I tried to fax myself to Lady Goo Goo.

I am nae very good at a this computer malarkey so I stuck my heid in the scanner and pressed the bile wash button . I expected the flash of blinding light, but was disappointed when I woke up dazed and confused in Lecht Polanskis den of iniquity with a Tattoo of Brad Pits arse - on my arse .

scanner_face_thurs_22nd_jan_2009_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I am nae very good at a this computer malarkey so I stuck my heid in the scanner and pressed the bile wash button . I expected the flash of blinding light, but was disappointed when I woke up dazed and confused in Lecht Polanskis den of iniquity with a Tattoo of Brad Pits arse - on my arse .

Glorious!

Ohhh yesss , I can see a Celebrity death match between them and Sharleen Spiteri - I bet Sharleen would deliver a couple of nifty Glesga kisses ,and tell them to fuck off, aye, they could involve Katy Perry tae, and as soon as Sharleen smelt the cherry chap stick on her lips she could deliver a high swinging back kick and kick the goo straight aff her chops . I would pay to have a "ringside" seat or even volunteer to be Sharleens wrestling partner - I hae a mask and am currently looking for a mirrorball catsuit to complete my outfit .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey min! you look like that Liam geezer from Oasis. Cool or what? Where you going for that look, or are you like that in real life. You could start a tribute band. Maybe called your band Oassis or something.:up:

Poker face is a brilliant song! And lets face it, lady gaga is fucking hot.

her album is pretty awesome for listening to in the gym aswel

nae bad a for a lady/boy :)

I wasn't sure what she sang but heard it now, nae my taste first won was ok, poker face is as annoying as womeniser......but nae quite as much ;) rubbish imo

The comment at the bottom of that story is ace -

irene said...

I didn't know that this was true! I can't believe it. I am a hermaphrodite myself and I would definitely still do her. I had a friend who had a vag and a penis and her boyfriend just used the dangling penis as leverage, sort of like how a cowboy uses that knob thing on the saddle for leverage.

- Chang

Guest Tam o' Shantie

YouTube - Paris Hilton meets Lady Gaga at the Nokia 5800 Launch

check out this great interview between lady gaga and another very talented person, paris hilton.

so, the hilton sisters went to the same school as lady gaga. wow, that's such a revelation. checking out lady gaga with her really unique style and listening to her awesome music and reading that she wrote songs for britney spears when she was a teenager, i totally thought that she was brought up in a working class family and was just one of the lucky ones who got 'discovered' due to her raw talent...ARGH. why is everybody who is considered 'talented' actually just rich and bored? it breaks my heart to think about how many hugely talented people have never been exposed to any sort of audience because their parents weren't fucking loaded.

by the way, i totally can hear where lady gaga's music was influenced by 'media culture'...so i was really pleased that i got that one right when she was reeling off her list of influences.