aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I'm addicted to cooking shows right now. Sad.

Ace of cakes | Diners, Drive-ins and Dives | Three Sheets.

I need to sort my life out.

Been meaning to watch Breaking Bad for ages.... have the first 2 series to work my way through.

Ace of Cakes is good but Cake Boss is even better.

Man v Food is also amazing if you can find that.

Had you seen it before? Coming into a show as dense as Breaking Bad this late in would be pretty difficult to pick up.

Oh that's what you meant. Yeah I saw the first 3 series earlier this year.

what I meant was

what the fuck is Gus gonna do? I'm confused. why did he kill his worker!? also.. will Walter's brother in law get that lab notes? will it mention walter? OH SHIT.

Man v Food is also amazing if you can find that.

Not seen Cake Boss... which channel is it on?

Man v Food is indeed awesome tv, I get very hungry watching.

I love how the boy Adam is becoming fatter with every series, no wonder.... fat bastard,

Binged on Game of Thrones, now the dilemma, to read or not to read, given that the Original Experience is almost always better than the transferred (Book > Film of the Book, Film > Book of the Film etc), and I could easily read the rest of the written sequence before Series 2 is aired. But I enjoyed watching S1 with a blank slate.

I second the community recommendation. I completely binged on that a couple of months back. I watched every episode twice in a very short space of time.

Curb your enthusiasm is a must if you haven't seen it.

I also hear good things about Parks & Recreation, although the story goes that you have to go through a pretty mediocre 1st season to get to the gold.

I second the community recommendation. I completely binged on that a couple of months back. I watched every episode twice in a very short space of time.

Curb your enthusiasm is a must if you haven't seen it.

I also hear good things about Parks & Recreation, although the story goes that you have to go through a pretty mediocre 1st season to get to the gold.

Parks & Recreation is slowly turning into one of my favorite shows. I'd say it's better than Community actually. It's only the first 4 or 5 episodes that are a slight struggle then they change the lead character slightly to be more endearing and less stupid.

Ron Swanson is an all time classic comedy character. It's just full of good jokes. I find that with Community I hardly laugh out loud. Eventhough I like the show, it's all head-nod references with very few actual jokes. Parks & Rec is just plain funny. I mean, I live for this shit: ‪Tom Haverford Food Nicknames‬‏ - YouTube

Yes! Buddy is bad-ass, and the terrible delivery driver always leads to excellent shouting scenes. Those Italian New Yorkers fucking love to shout.

Keep meaning to soldier on with Parks and Rec, but the first season was a bit drab, it's put me right off, even though I've heard endlessly that it gets much better. The lead character is incredibly similar to Michael Scott in the first season, which was also a put off.

As has been said, Archer is brilliant.

Digging Traffic Light right now. It's a slow burner, but it's a pleasant watch. Not LOL funny, but well put together.