aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

John Goodman also joining cast of season 3 of Community.

Awesome cast. I was hoping they'd shake it up a bit. I lost a bit of interest as Season 2 went on, but the double paintball episode brought it all back. That was just amazing. Especially how the homage completely changed halfway through.

That is great news. Season 2 did have more weak episodes than the first season but it was still great overall. The clip show towards the end of the season was also fantastic.

I preferred the direction of Season 2, where it became less about Jeff and Britta fawning over each other and more about everyone else. There were a few dull episodes as you say. It was still better than most things on TV though. The one where they are in the KFC Spaceship capsule was incredible. More appearances for the Dean and Chang is also a good thing. The Chang puns just never got old.

Now you're speaking my Changuage!

The early season 1 episodes are quite strange to watch again with it being so much about Jeff and Britta. 1 probably just has the edge due to the novelty factor it had. The overall standard remained for season 2 though. I'm pretty optimistic they can do another good season or two.

I hope they sort out Pierce a bit for this season though. His character became too extreme and just annoying for my liking towards the end of the last season. Hopefully Omar show's him what's what. Or maybe John Goodman will give him a lesson in what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

I wonder if they'll do a wire inspired episode with Omar. Involving surveillance of some kind.

I just finished Deadwood. What a great show. RIght up there with my all time faves. It's a shame it didn't get a proper ending though. There was still so much to be told.

I've only just now read on wikipedia and found out how many of the characters were based to real historical figures.

I need something else to watch now. Any recommendations?

I just finished Deadwood. What a great show. RIght up there with my all time faves. It's a shame it didn't get a proper ending though. There was still so much to be told.

I've only just now read on wikipedia and found out how many of the characters were based to real historical figures.

I need something else to watch now. Any recommendations?

you watched this? Homicide: Life on the Street (TV Series 1993–1999) - IMDb

Worth it for the pan pipes theme tune alone.