aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I gorged on the first series of Bored to Death last night. I'd seen the first 3 episodes a while ago but I didn't really take to it at the time. I'm glad I gave it another go - it improves drastically from the half way point onwards and now I can't wait for the second series to show up.

Both seasons are great. Not the best comedy I've watched lately but still really good. If for nothing else but his boss (I'm terrible with names).

After asking for recs from a few people I've decided to try Friday Night Lights next. Critically acclaimed but not so well known so if I like it I can act all superior and knowledgeable despite it having started years ago and is now finished.

It's good. I loved the film so started watching the series. You won't be disapointed.

Isn't the Walking Dead universally accepted as being total crap despite starting off with a good first couple of episodes?

I've never seen it but anything I've heard about it has pretty much stuck to this opinion.

I loved it. But I started reading the comics and it's made me want to see the second season all the more. The comics are some of the best I've read, if you're in to that sort of thing, I suggest picking a couple up.

I gorged on the first series of Bored to Death last night. I'd seen the first 3 episodes a while ago but I didn't really take to it at the time. I'm glad I gave it another go - it improves drastically from the half way point onwards and now I can't wait for the second series to show up.

I have season 2. It's on the internets somewhere. I use Pirate Bay mostly.