aberdeen-music

Mmmmmm Om Nom Nom Nom

DJ Jo-D

I didn't have coconut powder either. Luckily I had a Bounty bar, a grater and some icing sugar, so I managed to rescue it, phew.

YoungA, should I add coriander or not? I am undecided, what do usually base your decision on? If you could answer quickly please- I added my nine chicken pieces about 3 minutes ago, I don't want to over cook it. Thanks.

Edited by girl anachronism

it is trust me

As I said, unless the "secret sauce" is "Korma sauce", it isn't Korma. It is missing several ingredients. You add coriander "sometimes", even though it's a pretty important herb in a Korma. You're using cream and not yoghurt?  Flour? If you use yoghurt and not cream, you don't need to thicken it with something that will bland the taste, like flour. Yoghurt is thick enough, and adds more sweetness to the taste, so you can hold off with the sugar.

Korma is great if you do it right. Yours sounds like fucking rice pudding.

I've yet to visit Bradford, but ill have to now so im not left out. 

I went to Bradford for New Year's Eve once. Ate fried chicken and had a flaming sambuca in a Lloyd's bar.

I had a few pints at the Beehive Bar, then went to see Terrorvision in a club called Penningtons, had some chips and a hot dog, then got drunk in my hotel room.