aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

This.

My mum used to moan like fuck when one of her soaps was moved. MOVED. Not fucking cancelled or anything. Moved to a little bit later or whatever. Once every 4 years. For the rest of the time the same soap is on about 8 times a week.

But - if it was Wimbledon that was on the telly all day for 2 weeks she was ok with that.

There's always a few moaning when I'm A Celeb isn't on because of Champions League football. Sorry guys, I'm a Celeb will only be on 6 times this week, instead of 7, because of live professional sport. Panic stations!

I've seen loads of mentions of it one message boards and some in the papers but it's only come up twice on my facebook feed. One was a video someone who thinks the idea is stupid did as a piss take after being nominated and the other was a link to a guy in South Africa who wanted to change the challenges from drinking to giving food to the homeless. Do other people really have their newsfeeds dominated by their mates downing bottles of vodka?

I've seen loads of mentions of it one message boards and some in the papers but it's only come up twice on my facebook feed. One was a video someone who thinks the idea is stupid did as a piss take after being nominated and the other was a link to a guy in South Africa who wanted to change the challenges from drinking to giving food to the homeless. Do other people really have their newsfeeds dominated by their mates downing bottles of vodka?

I had a mate post to say he would not be taking part and he got pelters from a load of folk about being a stick in the mud etc. A grown woman in her 40's started babbling about how there are always stupid people who take things too far, like some people drive irresponsibly, so why not let people have their fun? Anyone saying neknomination should stop is just jumping on the bandwagon. Ironic much? I have a few folk now nominating to donate to food banks and other things of that nature. Which is fine, but I find it weird that there has to be a counter to stupidity, or being generous, naivety.