aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Cornerstone and places like that advertise jobs with no experience needed. With your volunteering experience you could go for something like that for a bit and they may even help train you more as well.

when im 16 i get a part time job no questions asked. The job from them gives me loads of training oppertunitys and that so it helps for a future job in the area of expertise and a bit of money for something i enjoy
  • Upvote 1

I love a good Facebook pet hate

My current one is people proclaiming their love for their life, friends, job or family.

"Had the most fab night out with the best friends I could ever ask for. Love my life."

I don't know why it bugs me so much. I've never felt so enamoured by life I suppose. Then again, the same people who write that will be on FB the next day saying "Canna trust anyone... :("

I love a good Facebook pet hate

My current one is people proclaiming their love for their life, friends, job or family.

"Had the most fab night out with the best friends I could ever ask for. Love my life."

I don't know why it bugs me so much. I've never felt so enamoured by life I suppose. Then again, the same people who write that will be on FB the next day saying "Canna trust anyone... :("

I prefer that kind of cuntery to the FML trend which has mercifully died out, now.

xx

EDIT: It's probably more annoying because it's always really inane shit that sparks this adoration of one's own existence, though.

"GTAV and a Domino's pizza. Life is amazing."

Edited by Stroopy121

Guest Cool Thinker

Did a whole heap of posts get deleted? 

I noticed that too. The mods must of not liked the posts, why???

They have done it across the board.

Pet Hate - Deleting Posts with no explanation.

Edited by Cool Thinker

I deleted some posts, as i felt the discussion veered into pish that wasn't much fun to wade through. I steered away from pish, back to pet hates. No drama, just keeping it on topic.

Fair enough. My post about papa johns was because I have stroops as a friend and posted up an identical status to the one he disliked and made a wee joke. I agree CT's veered in to pish. I'm okay with my post going if his went too. Omelettes and cracking eggs... 

I deleted some posts, as i felt the discussion veered into pish that wasn't much fun to wade through. I steered away from pish, back to pet hates. No drama, just keeping it on topic.

I thought it was the Cool Thinker thread so I joined in. Of course I'll tender my resignation immediately. In fairness, almost every thread has become the Cool Thinker thread recently.

Guest Cool Thinker

Fair enough. My post about papa johns was because I have stroops as a friend and posted up an identical status to the one he disliked and made a wee joke. I agree CT's veered in to pish. I'm okay with my post going if his went too. Omelettes and cracking eggs... 

Pet Hate - Arseholes who try to pin everything on me.

• Downvote 1

Guest Cool Thinker

I thought it was the Cool Thinker thread so I joined in. Of course I'll tender my resignation immediately. In fairness, almost every thread has become the Cool Thinker thread recently.

That is why I wanted to have my name changed but you guy's refused so I am getting my own back.

If YoungA is allowed to post everywhere then so am I. You cannot restrict one you need to restrict both.

Edited by Cool Thinker

That is why I wanted to have my name changed but you guy's refused so I am getting my own back.

If YoungA is allowed to post everywhere then so am I. You cannot restrict one you need to restrict both.

Calm down. No-one refused to change your name, Neil asked you if you were sure, and he's waiting for a reply from you.

No-one's blaming anyone or showing preference for anyone over anyone else. But quite a few threads have been veering off course into irrelevant pish lately, and it's our job to stop that, otherwise they just become unreadable. Like I said, no drama, but it doesn't hurt to just have a little think before you post, and consider whether you're contributing to a thread, or putting others off.

Why are so many bitches on Facebook keen on whining about their health?

"Could really be doing with these NON STOP headaches going away please, thank you. :/"

"Oh great, woke up this morning with a sore back AGAIN. Back to the docs for me..."

I do not care, hurry up and import those Maga 2008 holiday photos from Bebo.

• Upvote 6

Why are so many bitches on Facebook keen on whining about their health?

"Could really be doing with these NON STOP headaches going away please, thank you. :/"

"Oh great, woke up this morning with a sore back AGAIN. Back to the docs for me..."

I do not care, hurry up and import those Maga 2008 holiday photos from Bebo.

Bitches be getting old, yo.

xx

What fucks me off most about this shite is the judgemental implication that anyone who has a child AND a job is only a part-time parent. Air of fucking superiority as they live of other people's work, be it a state handout or a wealthy partner. Fucking self-righteous cunts.

xx

Totally agree, and being a parent isn't a job, it's a fucking priviledge and people seem to forget that.

I want to know why someone neg repped Stroops. He's spot on. I know a few single moms. Some are hard working. They have 2 jobs and go to college to try and better themselves, and they love every minute they spend with their child.

I don't get people who see it as a job, or think it's okay not to work due to you giving birth. I understand maybe you can't work due to not being able to get childcare. But most of the people I know who have kids then stop working indefinitely have loads of friends and family who could watch the bairn a couple of nights a week. I mean, they seem to be able to find someone to watch the kid when they go out on the lash.