aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who end their e-mails with "Rgds". Oh, I get it, you're way to busy and important to add the letters e, a and r to the word "regards." I totally get that, man. I don't think YOU'RE A TOTAL CUNT OR ANYTHING.

I use Rgds all the time as well as Tks. Im not trying to be cool, i just do the bare minimum in my professional life and this is a result of my indifference.

I think it looks really unprofessional. You're at work not txting yr m8s 2 go 2 teh pub.

I know I've not used a contact I have at work because his emails look like a 12 year olds msn convos.

wen do u need the stuff for and wid it be us guys fitting em.

we can cum monday.

scotty

Not cool.

• Upvote 1

ross from Carson Wells uses "Best" followed by his name which I have a lot of time for.

I HATE that. Best what? Are you saying there was a competition to find the best and the winners are listed below on a list that conveniently only contains your name?! PRICKS!

Ross from Carson Wells can help himself to a visit to the All You Can Eat Dick Buffet.

• Upvote 6

I quite like 'Best' as a sign-off, agree with Moose's hate for laziness on the vowel front.

'Kind regards' is acceptable to a point, and only on internal emails - never to clients or customers. My preference is 'Many thanks', which I use more than most and 'Best regards' if it's a formal email to an external party.

I HATE that. Best what? Are you saying there was a competition to find the best and the winners are listed below on a list that conveniently only contains your name?! PRICKS!

Ross from Carson Wells can help himself to a visit to the All You Can Eat Dick Buffet.

Pretty sure it's just short for "All the best".

Best,

Ross

• Upvote 2

Guest Bob Knob

My boss spells tonight as tonite. That really fucks my goat.

Also, buzz words/phrases really boil my shit. Instead of saying "You need to do better" in an email, he'll say "You need to come to the party" or "You need to bring home the bacon" or "That's not cricket"

FUCK, THE FUCK, YOU.