aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

She's close to getting a kick in the cunt.

this was the first thing i saw after clicking on 'pet hates' thread, i laughed....louder than i intended as im wearing big headphones in the computer room offshore. So understandably there are other people in the room.

Felt like a bit of a dick after.

Still an awesome thing to see when you have no idea of the back story though, i didnt even go back to find out who is indeed deserving of a swift boot in the hairy axe wound.

oh yeah....erm, pet hates.....erm, clouds and, you know, other shit.....graham norton. what a cunt he is.

I deleted a shit load of people i don't actually know well enough to be worthy of clogging up my live stream a week or two ago. Some survived due to posting funny/useless links or funny rants, etc.

I ran into one of the people i deleted on friday and they actually seemed heartbroken that i'd deleted them, i almost felt guilty but the desire to tell them to man the fuck up compensated for that.

Did i survive the cull John W?

A tight-arsed bitch on ebay.....

Just sold some kids pyjamas to this bitch who paid only 0.99.... and because she also bought a T shirt for 2.00...is now asking for a postage refund..... I only charged her a quid for each one (2.00 for both).... the difference is ONLY 24p !

(I have to drive to the P.O. ffs)

Hardly worth the bloody hassle..... !

She needs a good twatting in her fishy fanny...... fucking tight bitch !

o_O

A tight-arsed bitch on ebay.....

Just sold some kids pyjamas to this bitch who paid only 0.99.... and because she also bought a T shirt for 2.00...is now asking for a postage refund..... I only charged her a quid for each one (2.00 for both).... the difference is ONLY 24p !

(I have to drive to the P.O. ffs)

Hardly worth the bloody hassle..... !

She needs a good twatting in her fishy fanny...... fucking tight bitch !

o_O

This lady has just made "The List" of cunts who should be slaughtered like pigs in front of their entire families.

It's growing rapidly.

Ebay still isn't as bad as some of the utter cretins at Thainstone market though. I did that once and wasn't far off buying a shotgun by lunchtime to sort them out (no doubt the fucker wouldn't have worked anyway, natch.....)

There's apparently some guy who turns up with a van each Sunday and asks new sellers to donate any unsold items for a kids charity. He runs a mile if you ask him for his charity number. One old woman admitted she sees him at some car boot sale in Portlethen, selling everything that's been "donated" and pockets the money. I've only been to Thainstone once and he was having trouble closing his van doors because there was so much stuff.

Being pulled into arguments with stupid people on the internet. I know I wasn't being trolled but it was too hard not to resist telling her how it is. And this stupid woman was just incredibly thick. I forgot stupid people tended to be stubborn too. Oh well, wasted a few minutes I guess.

That is the worst part about changing bed sheets. I've tried every method including 'being the duvet' but it still ends up all fucking lumpy.

Its just too much of a struggle.

I don't mind hoovering espcially since getting a Dyson and being able to see the work it's doing and cleaning the bathroom isn't that bad if you keep on top of it. For some reason I can't stand doing the dishes and tidying nick nacks/sorting out mixed up CDs and DVDs.

Turn the duvet cover inside out.

Get your hands right up into the top corners.

Start at the bottom of the duvet, holding onto the corners and gradually pull the cover over the duvet.

I was amazed when I was shown this.

I match up the corners at the top then pull the cover to the bottom, match the corners there as well then give the whole thing a shake to even out the lumps. The corners are the key.

Turn it inside out but hold on to the outside (which is now the inside) of the corners of the non open end. Using these corners as 'gloves' grab on to corners of the duvet. Shoogle yourself until the duvet cover is off you and covering the duvet. Adjust if needed. Then hold on to your original corners and whip and fan like a mad man. Button up the bottom. Hey presto.