aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

but can Walter White pretend to drink cans of beer by smashing them together and pointing them in the direction of his face?

No but he attempted to rape his pregnant wife because he gets off on danger and just came back from doing something dangerous.

Plus he has an amazing hat and glasses combo that no can of beer can beat.

No offense to the guys in the band but with the exception of our beardy Dave Evans lookalike they look like a right bunch of fey student wankers. Body warmers? Not very rock and roll IMO.

But I guess I'm not the target market.

We are punx: way cooler than you. Honestly though, chat like: "man, that's not rock and roll" is just wank. I do have a rock and roll 'tache in this photo however.

I'm sure the music's great and all that but it looks more like a Jack Wills advert than a band promo...

Yeah, they need to get themselves down the tunnels off The Green or certainly somewhere more INDUSTRIAL and put on faces like we've (by we I mean 'the world') all collectively raped their mothers and they're finally over the shock and determined to do something about it.

I do have a rock and roll 'tache in this photo however.

Indeed, cool tache. The photos are there to promote the band and project a certain image - I'm just pointing out that the image this particular shot projects to me is "studenty cunts and their rough trade mate".

from that shot I'd assume they are some kind of indie, art rock outfit.. I'd go out of my way not to listen on the assumption that they play a genre of music I'm not keen on at all..

Book by the cover and all that - but I think as shitty as it is you do judge a band by it's name and it's promo photo's and so on if you see those before having heard the music. I wish that weren't the case, but it is.

xx

In terms of composition I actually thought this was one of the better promo shots I've seen. Well taken and the snow provides an interesting backdrop.

I just see a green bodywarmer over grey jumper /checked shirt combo and think "Not for me."

What he said; the shot is ace, but it does very much convey a genre-based image.

xx

Indeed, cool tache. The photos are there to promote the band and project a certain image - I'm just pointing out that the image this particular shot projects to me is "studenty cunts and their rough trade mate".

that's pretty harsh I'd say. I dont think it does give out that image really. It's a cold day, some people like having warm abdomens without sacrificing the full function of a free moving shoulder joint.

Seriously though, I reckon ur pretty wide of the mark with that one. They look fine imo.