aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I stayed above these noisy student whores last year who used to keep me awake every Wednesday night, with loud music, and their annoying fucking mates turning up for after-club parties at 3am and pressing every buzzer in the building (either to be annoying or because they didn't know which one it was so they just pressed them all - either way, it was annoying). What I started doing was when I left for work at 8am on the Thursday morning I'd take a roll of insulating tape down with me and tape down the button on their buzzer on my way out of the building. There's no way to silence it from inside so they had to get up, go down all the stairs and go outside to remove the tape. I'd sit and my car and watch them coming stumbling out the door in their pyjamas, bleary eyed trying to figure out what was going on. Petty, but it felt good.

The noisy cunts across the hall used to get early morning trumpet practice if they'd kept me awake.

Victory wank?

Guest idol_wild
In my car? That's a bit risky.

I went on a school trip to France when I was 12. On the motorway, between Calais and Paris, our bus was the victim of a drive-by wank.

Those crazy French bastards.

Then I found the 'hide' option which means you're still friends but you don't see their rubbish. I only get about 20-30 people in my feed. People I care about and/or find funny. I don't want to be a scrooge friend deleter.

This is my approach too. Perhaps a cop out but as in real life if you were to speak your mind at every opportunity it wouldnt be conducive to maintaining casual relationships with former school friends, friends of friends, colleagues etc. Can I just stop you there? What you are saying is boring and stupid and so was the last thing you said. I no longer want to be friends with you. With folk you dont actually know its ok though. I think I only ever post stuff about Dons and Scotland games so imagine Im on a few folks hide lists too.

My girlfriend has a friend who posts multiple times a day and this shit has got to rival Peter Docherty on Twitter for the most inane, pointless shit ever posted. I just looked up his profile for some examples but he hides it from people who arent his friendpresumably because they are such mind blowing secrets. The other day he was "just away to the shops in the car. Must be mad in this weather!. I think he got like 16 likes too! (ok, Im jealous)

Oooh, oooh, another one. The word Christmassy and any conversation about it.

Im just not feeling Christmassy this year. I dont know whats wrong with me. Last year I felt Christmassy at the start of December. Maybe Ill feel Christmassy this week. Youd think Id be feeling Christmassy by now what with all the snow. Are you feeling Christmassy?

i know im a couple of pages behind but children related shite on facebook.

Profile pics of said person with their child is just about acceptable, but a pic that is just the kid, or even worst, a picture of a scan, no no and a thousand times no.

To quote the late great himself

'I hate to tell you guys but your children aren't special. Dont get me wrong, i know you think they are...ha ha ha ha'

i will prob get neg repped to fuck for saying that but it annoys the shit out of me, kids are shit as fuck......

• Upvote 1

This is my approach too. Perhaps a cop out but as in real life if you were to speak your mind at every opportunity it wouldnt be conducive to maintaining casual relationships with former school friends, friends of friends, colleagues etc. Can I just stop you there? What you are saying is boring and stupid and so was the last thing you said. I no longer want to be friends with you. With folk you dont actually know its ok though. I think I only ever post stuff about Dons and Scotland games so imagine Im on a few folks hide lists too.

I have a couple of people who I'd consider quite good friends in real life on my hide list. Facebook can bring out the worst in some people. My mum's on my hide list too. She just writes crap.

• Upvote 1

Oooh, oooh, another one. The word Christmassy and any conversation about it.

Im just not feeling Christmassy this year. I dont know whats wrong with me. Last year I felt Christmassy at the start of December. Maybe Ill feel Christmassy this week. Youd think Id be feeling Christmassy by now what with all the snow. Are you feeling Christmassy?

Ha ha, I just imagined the that annoying wee girl from Mrs Doubtfire saying that with an ever increasing emphasis on the sssy. Agree completely with this, I just don't feel Christmassy at all this year ...

Extension cord, amplifier (bass on full), down-tuned guitar and constant doom chords outside their front-door= lesson learned.

That would disturb other neighbours, and the ones across from us are nice. It's just the turds above me. If I lived above them, I would just put the amp to the floor and leave the loop station on whilst I go out to work all day.

That would disturb other neighbours, and the ones across from us are nice. It's just the turds above me. If I lived above them, I would just put the amp to the floor and leave the loop station on whilst I go out to work all day.

Go talk to the neighbours above them, if the guys above you are noisy bastards, maybe the folks above them will be pissed off about it too and could help in your revenge plotting?

xx

Stuff dogshit and other road-detritus through their letter box. Never use your own shit.