aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Break ups and thus so relationships.

Always have, at the very start of this one i tried to say take it slowly and we'll see how we feel about it, she got upset about that and i thought jumping straight into it might be the best thing and it was, it went great. although now she has decided she doesn't want to be together since we're both moving back in with our folks for a few months, seriously, i was guilt tripped into it now she wants to break up. Fuck her and fuck relationships.

Man...

...what's the deal with "thus so"? Why didn't you just type therefore? Or some other alternative? "Thus so" just seems like a real strange combination of words.

Oh and yeah, sorry about your girlfriend, or lack therof.

Man...

...what's the deal with "thus so"? Why didn't you just type therefore? Or some other alternative? "Thus so" just seems like a real strange combination of words.

Oh and yeah, sorry about your girlfriend, or lack therof.

I've read your pretentious babble in a certain cd review. You're in no position to complain about airy-fairy language sir.

Although - indeed - 'thus' alone would have sufficed. But hey, it's just the internet.

Break ups and thus so relationships.

Always have, at the very start of this one i tried to say take it slowly and we'll see how we feel about it, she got upset about that and i thought jumping straight into it might be the best thing and it was, it went great. although now she has decided she doesn't want to be together since we're both moving back in with our folks for a few months, seriously, i was guilt tripped into it now she wants to break up. Fuck her and fuck relationships.

Don't try and get any form of logic applied to dealings with women.

They work in their own world where there are rules. But you will never correctly guess the rule that applies in any given situation, you will always get it wrong. Even if the same situation crops up that previously had a rule that you remember, that rule will have changed, because you will never ever be right.

:up:

Pet hate of today: People who are in the train of thought that think woman are all some sort of mystic unknown species/beast that needs to be conquered and full understood.

"Women are crazy,delusional,depricating,irrational and self centred but have their moments. Usually involving dinner and getting the odd carpet burn on their knees. Ain't that right lads ?!?"

Typical goon squad mentallity above

Pet hate of today: People who are in the train of thought that think woman are all some sort of mystic unknown species/beast that needs to be conquered and full understood.

"Women are crazy,delusional,depricating,irrational and self centred but have their moments. Usually involving dinner and getting the odd carpet burn on their knees. Ain't that right lads ?!?"

Typical goon squad mentallity above

is that directed at me?

is that directed at me?

No no not at all it's just directed at the whole sexist culture that seems to be prevailent among "the lads".

I can feel this tread going off on a tangent now but would rather it didn't turn into a neverending "women-Venus,men-mars" thread.

New pet hate - Falling up the stairs.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

?7.50 for a single from Aberdeen to Strichen. I thought the driver was having a laugh but apparently not!

Walking confidently onto the bus with 8 quid of change thinking I'll easily get home with this and with plenty to spare. 7 fucking 50??

Proper studenty types, it's election time and I've been harrassed by heaps of plebs with facepaint and kilts on asking if I've chosen who I want to be head of Charities/Sports. Ended up telling them all to fuck off and how I don't give a shit. My spare time is spent on revision and work, not fucking societies or sports clubs or getting wasted and sleeping all day.

I'm going to cry if I find out any of my new neighbours are students.

• Upvote 1

Proper studenty types, it's election time and I've been harrassed by heaps of plebs with facepaint and kilts on asking if I've chosen who I want to be head of Charities/Sports. Ended up telling them all to fuck off and how I don't give a shit. My spare time is spent on revision and work, not fucking societies or sports clubs or getting wasted and sleeping all day.

I was moderately rude to a guy in a bear costume. Felt pretty good about it.

• Upvote 1

People who put extra letters at the end of words e.g.

Peopllleeee whooo putttt extraaaa letterrssss attt thhee enddd offf wordddssss

It's fucking annoying, no wonder they had to leave school at 16. It's more common on chavvy facebook pages

"oohhhhh I looveeeeee thisss!" eat shit and die.

I'm going to cry if I find out any of my new neighbours are students.

I don't condone their methods, I am sick to death of them myself, but of the 3 people I know running for various things this year, none of them are what you might describe as "Proper studenty types" (i.e. lazy). Ciara Ryan for instance is often up at 5am in the morning to cycle down to the Dee for rowing practice. She does this 5 times a week as well as various races around Britain. While doing this she holds down a job at Soul working as a waitress, is currently writing her thesis (and in general tries really hard with her uni work). On top of all this she still manages time to do this campaign and see her boyfriend/friends on a regular basis. The girl sleeps 5 hours a night.

Anyway, just sayin.

I tend to lie and say the I've already voted and they leave you alone.

Is that what all the bonkers shit is all about? Student elections. I ride my bike through the uni on my way to work. Cycling through today, there were bastards everywhere. One shithorse offered me some dogeared cupcake, whilst I trying to turn round the corner. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm on a bike. I thought it was just be a pricky wankhat student day or something. But no, there's actually even less of an excuse for it. Elections. Shitheads.

I don't condone their methods, I am sick to death of them myself, but of the 3 people I know running for various things this year, none of them are what you might describe as "Proper studenty types" (i.e. lazy). Ciara Ryan for instance is often up at 5am in the morning to cycle down to the Dee for rowing practice. She does this 5 times a week as well as various races around Britain. While doing this she holds down a job at Soul working as a waitress, is currently writing her thesis (and in general tries really hard with her uni work). On top of all this she still manages time to do this campaign and see her boyfriend/friends on a regular basis. The girl sleeps 5 hours a night.

Anyway, just sayin.

I tend to lie and say the I've already voted and they leave you alone.

And you've just tried to push that shit onto me, when I've been harassed by the proper studenty types already today. Nice one.

I don't care about who is running for election, what pisses me off is the plebs all dressed up and trying to throw reasons as to why I should vote.

Ah, the "understanding bloke" tack, good luck with it...;)

Today's pet hate: Kids. Kids suck. Your kid sucks. Nobody likes your kid. Especially when it's shouting on the bus.

:down:

it's definitely not the "understanding bloke tack" or anything to try and ween myself in with whatever girl is on here. It's more of a pissed off statement towards to typical lad who infront of his friends is a demeaning peasent and when a bit of "totty" is circulating it's all bravado and bullshit.

This however is not sticking up for women by any means as I know for a fact a good percentage of women I have met in the past would fuck you over and stab you in the back before they could cry "rape".

Ah Students .... The bane of my existance!

I pissed on one of the posters on the way home from a mate last night. Felt awesome. I don't even go to Aberdeen so when they tried harassing me the other day i had a fucking brilliant excuse to get them to leave me alone.

Fuck me, I hope I never meet you after you've had a few bevvies. Don't think I could handle a night out as fucked up as that.

The funny thing is, they're campaigning for so many things they never seem to have the time to pick up all the soggy bits of posters and cardboard that they've spent the last few days putting up everywhere, so it just lies in piles all over campus and around the halls. Yeah... THAT'S environmentally friendly!