aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Having someone come up to my desk with a picture on their phone of my car covered in bird shit while the cars either side of mine remain entirely clean.

Is it red or grey? I have noticed birds shit on red and grey cars more, having owned both, while my Racing Green and White Mini was always safe...

Racist seagull bastards...

Is it red or grey? I have noticed birds shit on red and grey cars more, having owned both, while my Racing Green and White Mini was always safe...

Racist seagull bastards...

My black Ka is always covered in shit. Though maybe it's just because the shit stands out more on a black background.

Guest Gladstone
My black Ka is always covered in shit. Though maybe it's just because the shit stands out more on a black background.

Nope, it's just the seagulls' way of telling you you're a homo.

Sadly you're wrong. I know I have my moments but I'm not that disgraceful ha. Even in times of need.

An extensive catalogue of bizarre magazines always comes I handy. One shit to another and all that :D

I've never liked the whole magazine as shitter paper route. My only experience of that was having to use a glossy in the middle of the outback on a rather rickety old outdoor toilet. THere was smearing. I got hit on the ass by a bluebottle the size of my fist and it was pitch black outside. Fun times...

'The Change'? You work with a werewolf?

All we have is two Draculas, a Frankenstein and a ghost. The ghost is a stapler.

In fact, that is my pet-hate today. I tried to grab the ghoststapler and my hand went through it and I broke two fingers on the desk, then it posessed me and made me bite documents for half an hour.

Oh yes quite a few werewolves....RARRRR!!

Must be Ka's my friends at works Ka is totally covered in bird poopay

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Identity theft.

Username change please.

Can a mod change my name to euanananaykroyd please?

Cheers

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Username change please.

Can a mod change my name to euanananaykroyd please?

Cheers

Haha!

But no, someone has my credit card details according to the bank, who closed my account today. They'd have fuck all to steal, but it's the principle, y'know?

Haha!

But no, someone has my credit card details according to the bank, who closed my account today. They'd have fuck all to steal, but it's the principle, y'know?

In my defence, I only have your details so I can buy nice things with your money and in your name.

As an aside, why do you have a credit card?!?! You don't even have a job!