aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

People who keep moaning about the snow. It's WINTER snow falls in WINTER get over it and stop fucking complaining. Deeside is worse then Huntly/Keith' date=' hell the route up to Peterhead/Fraserburgh is worse, Aberdeen has nothing.[/quote']

I live beside Strichen and the bastard snow is disrupting my life something chronic. I'm going to keep fucking moaning about it because it's pissing me off now - a lot.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I live beside Strichen and the bastard snow is disrupting my life something chronic. I'm going to keep fucking moaning about it because it's pissing me off now - a lot.

Has it got worse since 3pm? As i drove from Inverallochy to Whitehills past there, and there really didn't seem to be much, unless it's really bad in Strichen itself.

Guest Gladstone

I'm at the other side Strichen from that - there was a shitload of snow today. It didn't actually affect me today because there was fuck all in town, but the slightest hint of snow in or near Aberdeen, which can't be far away wreaks havoc on my commute to work. Sometimes it takes me more than 2 hours to make a 50 minute journey. If the snow would just fuck off everyone might regain the ability to drive more than 20mph.

I guess so... I'm just pretty bored of what Aberdeen has to offer :(

Totally understandable, I had a phase like that last year. I wasn't having a go, it just pisses me off majorly when people refer to Aberdeen as a shithole or a variation thereof.

Totally understandable, I had a phase like that last year. I wasn't having a go, it just pisses me off majorly when people refer to Aberdeen as a shithole or a variation thereof.

haha, understandable i guess :p

I've lived in Newcastle and Barnsley aswell, to be honest, Aberdeen is the best out of the three...but there is only so much you can do in one place before getting bored. :)

the bloody DVLA are my number one pet hate today... I have been instructed to update my driving license as my photo is 10 years old and I gotta pay 20 quid plus the cost of a passport photo for the privilage. Cunts, why the fuck should I have to pay, its their blooming rules, another excuse to make money out of us.

People with ridiculous drinks orders in clubs. Absolutely infuriating.

The amount of times recently I've been stuck behind some cretin ordering stacks of drinks for everyone they know, then forgetting what they want and having to scream across the bar to their friend, then pass all the drinks back, then decide to get some 'shots' and drink them at the bar. Idiots.

It's even more of a nightmare in your more upmarket clubs, because everyone seems to order some ludicrously complex cocktail named after a Bill Hicks gag or a Hunter S Thompson book or something like that. Then some poor guy at the bar has to spend about 2 hours knocking up five of these things and I'm just waiting for a pint. Just all drink pints, even if you dont like beer it's easier for me and thats what matters.

• Upvote 1

the bloody DVLA are my number one pet hate today... I have been instructed to update my driving license as my photo is 10 years old and I gotta pay 20 quid plus the cost of a passport photo for the privilage. Cunts, why the fuck should I have to pay, its their blooming rules, another excuse to make money out of us.

Yeah I just got stung by that as well, wasn't chuffed. But I sent them a pic from 2001 that I found in the house. Other than being a bit slimmer it's spot on....

My passport and my driving licence both expire this year. 20 for the licence and 70 for the passport. 70 fucking quid for a bit of paper! How can it possibly cost that much to process a passport application and type some details into a computer?