aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I actually despise imperial leather soap.

When I was little I always peeled the sticker off before I used it at my grans, then she'd tell me off and stick it back on. WHY?!?!?! It's a fucking sticker on soap!!! Why would anyone think that's a good idea?

Pears soap is ace but it's a cunt to wash your hands with because of the shape (I have small hands).

• Upvote 1

I actually despise imperial leather soap.

When I was little I always peeled the sticker off before I used it at my grans, then she'd tell me off and stick it back on. WHY?!?!?! It's a fucking sticker on soap!!! Why would anyone think that's a good idea?

Pears soap is ace but it's a cunt to wash your hands with because of the shape (I have small hands).

On a similar theme, why can't you get Zest anymore?

The fucking Aberdeen Citizen or whatever it's called, that shit free newspaper that's basically just 30 pages of adverts along side a few pages of week-old news. Nobody reads the fucker and every week I come downstairs to find the paperboy has posted about 8 of the bastards through the front door of my flat, which just lie at the back of the door until someone gets pissed off looking at them and throws them out. What's the point in the fucking piss-rag? They print thousands of the cunts every week, that just go straight in the bin. Total waste of paper. They should fuck off.

The fucking Aberdeen Citizen or whatever it's called, that shit free newspaper that's basically just 30 pages of adverts along side a few pages of week-old news. Nobody reads the fucker and every week I come downstairs to find the paperboy has posted about 8 of the bastards through the front door of my flat, which just lie at the back of the door until someone gets pissed off looking at them and throws them out. What's the point in the fucking piss-rag? They print thousands of the cunts every week, that just go straight in the bin. Total waste of paper. They should fuck off.

Curse word count: 9 (if you include piss, which I did)

Impressive. I love swearing. It makes me feel like a big man.

Curse word count: 9 (if you include piss, which I did)

Impressive. I love swearing. It makes me feel like a big man.

Jesus, actually reading that back that was a lot of swearing. I guess I was just in a bad mood because on the way out of flat this morning I had to scoop up a pile of the bastards from the back of the door and toss them in the bin.

The ruddy Aberdeen Citizen or whatever it's called, that ghastly free newspaper that's basically just 30 pages of adverts along side a few pages of week-old news. Nobody reads the blighter and every week I come downstairs to find the paperboy has posted about 8 of the buggers through the front door of my flat, which just lie at the back of the door until someone gets awfully cross looking at them and throws them out. What's the point in the bloomin' muck-rag? They print thousands of the bleeders every week, that just go straight in the bin. Total waste of paper. They should naff off.

Fixed this one for you too

Fat women in leggings.

Junkie parents.

Junkie parents on a First bus

People on buses who moan to each other about things they read in the Evening Express

The Evening Express

Scott Begbie

Tommy Deans photo outside The Kings Highway pub

Gangs of traffic wardens

The old woman in Morrisons who ID's EVERYONE

Fat seagulls

People who get haircuts in the indoor market

• Upvote 1

"Service charge of x% will be included"

No thanks - if I deem the service sufficiently good enough to tip, I'll do it myself.

That pisses me off too, if you thought the service was shoddy they're not exactly going to refund you the service charge are they?

Another pet hate is when you're standing at the correct bus stop, and the driver goes right past you.

The 220 on Wednesday night almost went right past the stop on Union Terrace, even though I was standing at the pavement, right next to the bus stop. Cheeky old bugger driving told me "you need to wave to stop the bus" eh... why? Stupid me thought standing at the correct bus stop, around the time the bus was due, at the edge of the pavement was enough. It's not as if I'm on some grass verge in the middle of nowhere, it was a designated bus stop!!!

Bob. Bob Calder.

And on a semi-related topic, people that get excited about food. I don't know why it annoys me but when people get really fucking worked up over a meal or a particular type of cheese or whatever, or describe food as "gorgeous" or "beautiful". The whole thing strikes me as just gluttonous (sp?) and repulses me a little bit. Not just liking food, I don't mind that, but going crazy over a potato because it's locally sourced and organic.

Also, the phrase "good, local produce".

Having to clean up vomit at work because some cultural ambassador for idiocy has decided to go into a public toilet in a public building and void his fucking stomach 4-inches from a toilet bowl and make no attempt to clean it up himself.

Call me a neat-freak, but if I were to re-paint a toilet cubicle wall with my bile and remnants of whatever filth I'd been eating the night before I'd at least make some cursory attempt to clean it up. Instead, this shit heap must have proudly swaggered out into the light of day and probably got high-fived by all his friends for being an utterly foul, mindless, cretin.